Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:59:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Righteous Brothers and Postman Pat

Started by holdover, August 06, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holdover

I swear there was once a video of Postman Pat as a third Righteous Brother. Maybe for a Comic Relief one year. But I can't find any evidence on YouTube or anywhere. Anyone?

Sherman Krank

You've obviously stumbled into our reality from a parallel universe, like those Mandela Effect twats.

There was a Star Trek re-run on freeview the other week where something similar happened to Worf.
First he won the Bat'leth tournament but then suddenly he'd only come second then he hadn't even attended it 'cos he had to work and the picture on his wall kept changing from a spaceship to an abstract thing and then back to a spaceship again.

Worf sorted it by getting in a shuttle and flying it through a swirly space anomaly, so maybe give that a try.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Sherman Krank on August 06, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
You've obviously stumbled into our reality from a parallel universe, like those Mandela Effect twats.

Just imagine what THEIR Brexit thread is like!

Sherman Krank

Only the OP can tell us for sure, though the differences could be so subtle that it could take them a while to notice. Like they're watching something about brexit on TV and suddenly think 'Hey, what the hell happened to Gove's Cornish accent?'.

I mean if they were from a vastly different universe like for example one where Gary Lineker was leading the remnants of mankind in a battle for survival against a ruthless alien invasion fleet then they would probably have posted a different question.

Given the scant evidence available I'd postulate that their brexit and indeed their entire universe is almost identical to ours except for them all being a bit pish at using google.

QuoteDon't Watch That, Watch This, BBC4
1 – The serious bit on America's hatred of Cuba and its attempts to find a pretext for an attack (including sabotage, funerals for mock victims, blowing up a US ship and blaming Cuba etc)
2 – Postman Pat guesting with the Righteous Brothers on You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' in 1968 before he left the music industry to become a postman
3 – Tony Blair having to endure a long railway journey accompanied by a boring old man who went on and on about Aberdeen and a drunk whose tower of cans toppled over
4 – Arsene Wenger at the Manchester United training ground, calling Ruud Van Nistelroy "a big girl cheat" and then bragging about it to a colleague.
5 – Ariel Sharon singing The Power Of Love (the Huey Lewis version)
6 – The Iraqi Election Special featuring Sunni & Shia singing I Got You Babe
7 – John Prescott marking out potential homes in Country Life magazine
8 – Jack Straw's doctored speech – "I'm proud of this government's record in fighting for injustice at home and injustice abroad."
9 – Newsnight Review analysing the painting of Bill & Ben
10 – Saddam Hussein singing Somebody Help Me
http://www.thecustardtv.com/2008/01/dont-watch-that-watch-this-bbc4.html

Catalogue Trousers

It was real, it was a completely unfunny Comic Relief sketch, and it was shite.