Author Topic: Jimmy Dore on Censorship  (Read 1222 times)

Re: Jimmy Dore on Censorship
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 07:44:01 PM »
ETA - if I were to come on post a load of racist and sexist comments, post nude pictures, ignore all other posters and just call them cunts, are you saying you wouldnt like to see me banned from the forum and I can contune what I'm doing because FREE SPEECH?

Other than the pictures, of course you'd be supported

Not by everyone mind, there are a lot of pearl clutching cupcakes on here

No it doesnt, because some people dont want to be exposed to that on places like Twitter or Facebook which are populated by a lot children

Fuck me

You guys used to be cool

BeardFaceMan

• Safely ensconced on top of the bathroom cabinet
    • mixes'n'mashes
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
Other than the pictures, of course you'd be supported

Not by everyone mind, there are a lot of pearl clutching cupcakes on here

You support racists and sexists and hate speech but boobs are not allowed? Fair enough, as long as you make sense.

Fuck me

You guys used to be cool

We used to have better quality trolls too, thats progress I suppose.

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2018, 02:24:19 PM »
Now they're getting rid of pages they consider "left-wing"

« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 04:21:05 PM »
Now they're getting rid of pages they consider "left-wing"

They've been doing that for years mate.

« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 04:58:47 PM »
They've been doing that for years mate.
Right, which is exactly why EVERYONE should defend free speech, because one day you might be silenced, or things you like listening to. The more choice, the better. Information is too important to let a few individuals decide for billions... There's only one Facebook, and then alone = 2 billion users, that's 25% of the population!

Twed

• Only floaters can survive this
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 05:02:03 PM »
Twitter has been purged of a considerable number of left-wing figures over the past week, in a short space of time. This is a directive from unpleasant people who value suits more than people.

a peepee tipi

• All facts start as dreams dreamt by a wizard
« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 09:13:11 PM »
Right, which is exactly why EVERYONE should defend free speech, because one day you might be silenced, or things you like listening to. The more choice, the better. Information is too important to let a few individuals decide for billions... There's only one Facebook, and then alone = 2 billion users, that's 25% of the population!
Remember what you said earlier about people looking to be offended jumping to extremes?