Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:34:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Charles & Camilla Parker Bowels

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, February 10, 2005, 09:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

The poor fucker should just marry her, move abroad and forget this whole 'George VII' nonsense – as if taking the name of a mad king would do him any more favours than having the name of a decapitated one.

Timmay

Quote from: "Jim"<stuff about loving Ellen McfuckingArthur and wanting her babies>
Don't think you completely got away with that edit Jim-lad.

ColaCoca

QuoteDiana, to who ex woman of prince Charles had an accident the 1997 deadly.

Do the Daily Mail use this translator to write their headlines?

For once I'm glad that I'm stuck in a muslim country and won't be subjected to hours of the same non-event news story.

butnut

Quote from: "Timmay"
Quote from: "Jim"<stuff about loving Ellen McfuckingArthur and wanting her babies>
Don't think you completely got away with that edit Jim-lad.

Hahaha

Alberon

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"The poor fucker should just marry her, move abroad and forget this whole 'George VII' nonsense – as if taking the name of a mad king would do him any more favours than having the name of a decapitated one.

He'll never be king anyway. Lizzie is doing a good job at outliving the hell out of everyone.

untitled_london

i just want to see mongs, and plently of them.

Jemble Fred

Yes, nothing kills tradition like modern-day longevity. If QE2 had fallen off the twig a bit earlier, things could be very different, and the monarchy could be a lot stronger. Isn't it the same with the Pope – how stupid does the Catholic Church look with Jesus' representative on Earth giving masses from a life support machine?

Inheriting positions of power on the death of the predecessor just doesn't work in this day and age. Bring back cholera, I say.

Adrian Brezhnev

Quote from: "The scriptwriter for BBC Radio 1 News"William and Harry are said to be delighted at the news.
Yeah, right.

Time to measure how long their noses are, I think.

Neville Chamberlain

Adrian Brezhnev

I'd imagine the Queen is absolutely furious. And the Queen mother must be turning in her tomb.

But  Chas & Milla don't give a toss about anything anymore- here's how they reacted to the news that their wedding list is at the New Ikea in Edmonton-

Neville Chamberlain

Fucking hell, what a pair of insensitive old cads!

Nearly Annually

:-) C'mon Jim, say what you see. Or are you just going mad? Arrr me hearties.

Quote from: "PyramidHead"Add me to the list of people who really don't care which royal marries who.
whom.

The Queen's English.

Ok, she's German.

Ok, and you don't care about her so why should you employ her grammar. (Mary was it?)

Wouldn't "Bowels" have been better?

Ciarán2

I think "whom" needs to be accompanied by a preposition, which makes "who" correct. But I don't want to turn into one of those types who corrects others' grammar on messageboards....

Neville Chamberlain

You're so wrong that you couldn't be any wronger. Nearly Annually was merely - and quite rightly - pointing out PyramidHead's lazy, pleb-like ignorance of the accusative form of "who", which is "whom". Whether this is followed by a preposition or disposition is neither nor their.

untitled_london

Quote from: "Jim"n is neither nor their.

i think ewell find thats neither hear nor their

Felled Weeble Lawsuit

Quote from: "Alberon"Frankly, if I had to decide, I'd prefer her to Diana as Queen any day of the week.

A mangled, rotting carcass covered in putrefied flesh-flaps...or Camilla. Tough call.

Pinball

On the plus side, hopefully this marriage will accelerate the dissolution of the monarchy (in its current form at least), or at the very least increase people's indifference about it.

Personally, I don't care what Charles does with horse woman, but I don't see why I should pay for him to live in Buckingham Palace, which after all is public property and doesn't belong to him (or his mum). Why don't Big Brother do a series in Buck Palace and wreck the place? It's full of Murdoch & MI5 bugs and cameras already, anyway ;-)

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "Felled Weeble Lawsuit"A mangled, rotting carcass covered in putrefied flesh-flaps...or Diana. Tough call.

Hahahahahaha!

Mr Skinnylegs

Quote from: "Alberon"

Frankly, if I had to decide, I'd prefer her to Diana as Queen any day of the week.

Me too. After all, if Diana was Queen she'd certainly smell a bit now....

Adrian Brezhnev

-but that can surely be remedied by giving her a good hosing down.

Mr Skinnylegs

Certainly, I do still love her, despite the smell...

Pinball

Queen of the Living Dead

Now that coronation I'd watch.

I hope Camilla checks her brakes regularly, but then she doesn't need to because she's not threatening to spill the beans on Charles, and isn't about to marry a <dum dum dummmmmmmmm> Muslim.

Diana was assassinated IMO, and was nothing more to Charles than a baby incubation vessel. He even admitted in interviews at the time of marriage to Diana that he didn't know her very well and would "grow to love her". Meanwhile of course he was shagging Camilla, which on several levels is a disturbing thought, given that this guy is supposed to be the next King. Basically, he should have denounced his succession to the throne instead of bastardising the constitution to his own ends, but then he's too selfish for that isn't he?

"I want it all
I want it all
I want it all...
And I want it nowwwwwwww".

If we're a true democracy, then democracy has to start at the top, with the head of state. Its about time we had an elected head of state, a president

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "Pinball"Diana was assassinated IMO

Well, I don't agree, but if so, then jolly good show! Can they do Fergie next?

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"Its about time we had an elected head of state, a president

That's no guarantee of democracy.

PyramidHead

Quote from: "Jim"PyramidHead's lazy, pleb-like ignorance
Quote from: "Jim, later that same post"is neither nor their.
Well fancy that! It turns out there is a God.

gazzyk1ns

A friend ended an unrelated email earlier with "...oh yeah, and congratulations to Prince Charlie and horse-face", and I replied "Prince Charles is marrying Ruud Van Nistelrooy!?".

gazzyk1ns: comedy genius.

Rats

They look very similair don't they? I saw some guff on the telly about people being attracted to people with the same proportioned face and stuff, and they showed you celebrity couples with all the features more or less matching up. Maybe it's just a royal thing and he thinks it's his sister, natures way of keeping the inbreds genes in the same gene pool. Let the luggy gimp have his hole for christ's sake, it's not like he's gonna be king or anything.

Pinball

King Mickey Mouse III and Princess in Waiting of Cornish Pasty

This country's a joke, man.

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "Pinball"This country's a joke, man.

Quite a good joke, though. Makes me laugh, anyway. As opposed to the enormous pleasantry known as the United States of America, which is in very poor taste indeed.