Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:59:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Golf 2018

Started by The Boston Crab, August 12, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:(

Get in the hole

Get in the grave

Shoulders?-Stomach!

USA nearly in the grave

monolith

It's getting ridiculous how long since they've won in Europe. On paper they're always better but just can't deliver. Really thought they were going to finally win this year after the first session.

Chollis

i feel a part of something bigger

hummingofevil

The Ryder Cup twitter account tweeted a picture of a load of European fans dressed as Napoleon. Turns out it was Tom Parry from Pappy's.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching my golf fix. See you in two years clubmen.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Great to see Europe turn up and for USA to throw in such shit-ass performances.

Poulter and Garcia are great to watch in this event, so often also ran players on the tour.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Self-absorbed tweet from Faldo about Garcia breaking his record. A tool right until the last.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: :( on September 30, 2018, 03:42:47 PM
Get in the hole

Get in the grave

Poo, you may as well have just come back as poo.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fucking hell, Robot Woods churned about about the most emotionless non-response in the after match press conference. Reminding everyone watching why we dislike him.

Hero Woods Mega Bot 9000 banging nannies left right and centre on prescription painkillers. Green jacket cocodamol fuckfest.

:(

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on September 30, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
Poo, you may as well have just come back as poo.

Fuck off you depressing joyless cunt

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Beer all over monitor

No seriously - I am celebrating this one hard. I manipulated my penis into an erect state by rhythmically massaging my foreskin against my glans, up and down, up and down until achieving what can only reasonably be described as an absolute fucking boner.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Epic victory though

Did you see Tigre Forêt's face stomping around the course in that weird wet-look jacket? Mesmeric

Takes every loss like a prison sentence, the teat.

monolith

Yeah loving this. It's basically just the Ryder Cup and the Ashes that are the big ones for celebrating because we will obviously never win anything at football. Particularly sweet this year after getting battered the previous time too.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Particularly Poulter who is like a modern day David Steele.

QuoteWhen presenting Steele his cap in the dressing room before his debut, captain Tony Greig felt tears fall on his hand and considered that "Here was a man who would fight for me to the death"

monolith

He's fucking great isn't he. Real air of invincibility when it comes to his singles matches, even if he misses a putt he'll come back and sink the next one. Complete opposite of Woods in the talisman stakes. When his match was looking dicey I actually thought we might struggle as if Poulter loses a singles match then something special must be on the cards for team USA but obviously it wasn't to be and I was foolish to ever doubt the delivery credentials of the postman.

I have the totally committed almost deathwish passion and determination of Poulter but for getting a McMuffin before work rather than anything else.

monolith

Would love to give them a spank in Yanktown in two years, love it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Apparently the next course is is a power game course. Giant par fours etc

monolith

I hope they release the PVP figures for yesterday's farce and that it didn't even break a million. Really, who the fuck is going to buy a PVP golf match?

bgmnts

Bump but the Euro ladies won the Solheim Cup with the last putt of the game today, which, even as someone who despises golf, was quite thrilling!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on September 15, 2019, 06:54:44 PM
Bump but the Euro ladies won the Solheim Cup with the last putt of the game today, which, even as someone who despises golf, was quite thrilling!

A thrilling tournament all round, what were your highlights?