Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:42:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Legendary Gary

Started by TrenterPercenter, August 13, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

No doubt I am late to the party but is someone having a bit of fun here?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/688070/Legendary_Gary/

asids

I'm sure someone else had even mentioned it before then in the actual Legend Gary thread.

Probably just a coincidence unless anyone on here wants to out themselves as a indie game developer.

TrenterPercenter

ah thought as much, just saw it on some indie game review thing and nearly spat my tea out.

Mister Six

Gary appears to be played by Peter Capaldi in the title screen.

New Jack

As ever, the reviews tell the full story

QuoteProduct received for free
Legendary Gary:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the story of a guy who many people can probably relate to. At the age of 30, he still lives at home with his old mother.

I can see why you'd relate to that, buddy!!

QuoteProduct received for free
Legendary Gary is a unique indie game with a positive message about how games can influence our lives for the better and give us a feeling of agency when we're feeling trapped.

I can see why you'd feel that, buddy!

Quotestory hit a bit too close to home, but i loved the game. can recommend.

Pubes Daz is on Steam?

QuoteI don't know how to put into words how much I enjoyed this game. Not to mention the game within the game. Absolutely wonderful... even made me cry a few times.

You literally did put it into words, although I wish you didn't!!

St_Eddie

That time that Legend Gary took LSD.  His mind was expanded; he saw the beauty of the world and the error of his boorish ways.  He understood the infinite expanse of the universe and how insignificant this island Earth is.  He grabbed the metaphorical key and moved it towards the lock of his untapped potential.  Then the effects wore off and he thought 'nah, fuck dat', went down the pub and punched an old man.