Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Woke up with the Sorted Theme from TDT in my head, and it won't fuck off

Started by BJBMK2, August 17, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJBMK2

Glebe

There's some hilarious incidental music in Brass Eye. The little trumpety music in 'Animals' and that.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: the on August 17, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
♫  It's the end of your dad, as you-  ♫

haha fucks sake, yeah, soon as i saw the thread title that came into my head

FRISH

Clownbaby

It's fuckin Panty Smile that gets lodged in my head. Whenever I listen to Nirvana I remember Panty Smile and whatever Nirvana song is stuck in my head from listening to it will keep morphing into Panty Smile

the

In case anyone's not familiar with late-night no-budget programming of the early 90s, Sorted is a parody of Get Stuffed!, a reprehensibly studenty cooking programme. Each episode was about 4 minutes long (but seemed longer).

A montage of typical Get Stuffed! content

Hecate

One tentative rung down that youtube rabbit hole threw up this advert from 1990, try and guess what it's for and remember that the legal high "spice" hadn't been invented yet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSPv2lhSHEk&t=1m35s

petril

Chriddof

Pepe Jeans were on a "promote via confusing the viewers" kick at the turn of the nineties. They had put out this ad the previous year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekecnu4aW3s

Apparently there's four more of those.

thraxx

Quote from: BJBMK2 on August 17, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
SCRATCH YOUR NAME

ON THE STONE

SOPEOPLECANSEEWHATSINTHEGROUND

MUSLIM

MUSLIM

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhh....

Woke up with that in my head today, first thing I note on the forum today is this thread. Weird.

Shaky

The main riff from "52 Girls" by the B-52s is in there as well. Classic.

Thomas

Since this thread was posted, anybody using the word sorted has prompted a reprise of SAWTED in my head. I have sometimes proceeded to say it loud, before remembering that it isn't actually a major pop-cultural touchstone.

Captain Z

As long as you don't start dancing around slapping your head upon hearing the word 'muslim' you shouldn't have to worry.