Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

American Vandal Season 2 - "The Turd Burglar"

Started by Ja'moke, August 21, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: cliggg on November 07, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
I really liked the first season of this but can't bring myself to watch the second season as the trailer I saw on Netflix had a close up of poo and that makes me gag always. I love some good gore in horror movies but show me some fake poo and I'm on the verge of puking. Can someone tell me do they show much poo or people pooing?

Yeah there's quite a lot of it, you don't see people's arses but there's shit all over the place.

I just finished it tonight and though I found it really interesting and it raised the occasional smile like most here I can't say I found it as funny as the first season so I'm not that gutted it's been cancelled, it felt like it was running out of steam and didn't have as many memorable characters as the first batch did. I don't watch any true crime docs though, or listen to podcasts like Serial so maybe I missed out on some of the humour. The discovery that Kevin was involved as well wasn't a surprise either, though the rest of the reveal was satisfying at least.

cliggg

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 12, 2018, 09:57:14 PM
Yeah there's quite a lot of it, you don't see people's arses but there's shit all over the place.
Ah thanks, I'll leave it so. The general consensus seems to be it's not as good as season 1 so no biggie to miss it.