Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:52:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

David Walliams All New All Right On The Night

Started by Malcy, August 22, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbertharding

There were a few too many clips of him on Catchphrase, laughing at the screen which 'looked a bit rude'.

FFS Walliams - IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK 'A BIT RUDE' THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT YOU CRETIN. WANKING MISTER CHIPS ON IT'LL BE ALRIGHT ON THE NIGHT IS THE ONLY THING ANYONE REMEMBERS ABOUT CATCHPHRASE.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Twit 2 on August 24, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
I met Dennis Norden once, at a charity event for children with poorly faces. He was surprisingly empty, like a hollow mannequin or a scarecrow devoid of stuffing. And very smelly.

I knew a comic dealer who said allegedly he is/was an avid enthusiast of erotic comics and probably has the biggest collection of cartoon filth in Europe. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Bob Monkhouse was too.

Maurice Yeatman

Might be of interest to the Norden groupies while we're here - a handful of edited clips from 'Looks Familiar' that Thames TV has uploaded https://www.youtube.com/user/ThamesTv/search?query=looks+familiar

He was the Remembering the Past's Stuart Maconie of his day.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on August 24, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
Might be of interest to the Norden groupies while we're here - a handful of edited clips from 'Looks Familiar' that Thames TV has uploaded https://www.youtube.com/user/ThamesTv/search?query=looks+familiar

Medieval podcasts really. Choice!

shiftwork2

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on August 24, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Some good stuff there but by fuck I hated this afternoon show as a child.  Up there with Weekend World for 'adults really are boring twats'.  Put some cartoons on!  I was grateful to go to school really.

gilbertharding

So apparently the Walliams I'llBARotN re-packages were tossed together for broadcast as filler in case any World Cup football matches didn't (or did, as the case may be) go to extra time. They were never needed.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gilbertharding on September 19, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
So apparently the Walliams I'llBARotN re-packages were tossed together for broadcast as filler in case any World Cup football matches didn't (or did, as the case may be) go to extra time. They were never needed.

Desolation.

4.99 pound @ Pound Shop or the full boxed set for 23 pound

neveragain

Replies From View

This is exactly the same as when Peter Sellers was recast as Steve Martin.

Also I seem to remember that David Walliams' books have been illustrated by Quentin Blake, as if to say he is equal to Roald Dahl and Michael Rosen on this earth.  Well he isn't.

Replies From View

Quote from: Hecate on August 24, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Why is he trying to look like that.  I don't understand.  Is cubism fashionable again?

petril

he looks like he's trying to pull a Jim Rosenthal face without having the face structure that would support such a thing

Replies From View

He looks like he is wearing a set of chewy gelatine teeth over his real teeth as some kind of joke.

He needs to go in the thread about faces I can't understand.

rm2kmaster

Sad to see that the existence of this show quite literally put Norden in his grave.