Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:05:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Fambo Number Mive

A new thread now the old one has reached 100 pages.

New Jack

Trump paid me hush money so I won't be contributing much.

Paul Calf

I get paid by the White House to wear Antifa branded trainers and smash the widows of soup kitchens in view of reporters.

Twed

CNN BREAKING: trump done a poo

Paul Calf

FOX NEWS BREAKING: Trump Thread Titles 'Let Selves Go'.

New Jack

Quote from: Twed on August 23, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
CNN BREAKING: trump done a poo

Is it on tape?

At this point the sheer effort in capturing something on videotape is far more unusual than a dessicated old pervert doing a shit on a glass coffee table with a hooker under it (I don't understand the sexual practice myself)

Fambo Number Mive

I do wonder if anyone has ever referred to a fart as a trump in front of trump.

"Sorry Donald, just tr...farted"

"That's ok, I'll just wave it in this direction. What were you going to say before farted?"

"Erm...transmitted a guff"

New Jack

Trump beams with pride knowing there's a competitive card game about being the best named after his upper half.

dandoystevski

Quote from: New Jack on August 23, 2018, 08:33:42 AM
Is it on tape?

More likely to be on someone's chest, I reckon

New Jack

Quote from: dandoystevski on August 23, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
More likely to be on someone's chest, I reckon

And that someone is the United States of America!!

/Satire.

mothman

Quote from: New Jack on August 23, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
Trump beams with pride knowing there's a competitive card game about being the best named after his upper half.

Remember the Iraq invasion pack of cards? Can you imagine if there was a pack one day for the troops to identify and track members of the ruling family? We can but dream...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45274175

Watching supposedly conservative family-values Christians defend a billionaire's spectacularly vulgar adultery is vaguely entertaining, I suppose. Trump could probably be filmed committing bestiality after having aborted someone's baby for 'a laugh' and they would still defend his "policy platform".

Crisps?

Seems like Trump's finally losing patience with that country that seizes land from people of a particular ethnicity.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785

jobotic

He should go there, get twanged up on ketamine, collapse and get deported. Worth another shot

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 23, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

Watching supposedly conservative family-values Christians defend a billionaire's spectacularly vulgar adultery is vaguely entertaining, I suppose. Trump could probably be filmed committing bestiality after having aborted someone's baby for 'a laugh' and they would still defend his "policy platform".

In fairness, the people they spoke to in that story might not have been Christians.

That "woman in the blue dress" is a massive distraction story, isn't it. No offence to the actual "woman in the blue dress" though

Head Gardener

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 23, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

That "woman in the blue dress" is a massive distraction story, isn't it. No offence to the actual "woman in the blue dress" though

Yes, I posted last night about that blatant infantile piece of glib journalism.

"Impeach me and the economy will collapse" is not a big vote of confidence for Mike Pence.

I'm not sure how Republicans can stop Trump standing in 2020. If they try to kick him out of the party, he'd run as a Third Party candidate. And the Dems have yet to produce anyone who looks like they'd beat him.

I'm also a bit worried that more Americans are reacting to an alleged murder by an undocumented immigrant than Trump's electoral fraud.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on August 23, 2018, 03:31:23 PM
And the Dems have yet to produce anyone who looks like they'd beat him.

Biden/Obama 2020 would be an interesting proposition. Even if Biden died on day one of his presidency, Obama would actually be permitted to serve as president for another 2 years before he had to relinquish the post again (thanks to the 22nd Amendment).

BlodwynPig

They did so well last time, why not?...

Howj Begg

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on August 23, 2018, 03:31:23 PM
. And the Dems have yet to produce anyone who looks like they'd beat him.

Beto O'Rourke, Kirsten Gillbrand, Elizabeth Warren, even Kamala Harris loathsome as she is in some policy positions, are all looking like conrendors. And Ocasio-Cortez would get a cabinet position, hopefully. There are no shortage of decent candidates at the moment. The question is will they keep to a leftish position on say gun laws for example, or policy with Israel. Some of those I named are disappointing there. But they will all be more popular than Trump, even in some of the swing states, and likely more popular overall than Hilary.

Dr Rock

I've not been keeping track, how's that wall coming along?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 23, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

Watching supposedly conservative family-values Christians defend a billionaire's spectacularly vulgar adultery is vaguely entertaining, I suppose.

Trump's supporters won't give a fuck about this, the way they didn't give a fuck about Trump supposedly being anti-immigration and granting his immigrant inlaws US citizenship. Any concerns they make about hypocrisy aren't made in good faith, they don't care about hypocrisy except on those occasions when they can use accusations of hypocrisy to smear their opponents.

New Jack

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 23, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
I've not been keeping track, how's that wall coming along?

About as far along as locking Hillary up

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 23, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Trump's supporters won't give a fuck about this, the way they didn't give a fuck about Trump supposedly being anti-immigration and granting his immigrant inlaws US citizenship. Any concerns they make about hypocrisy aren't made in good faith, they don't care about hypocrisy except on those occasions when they can use accusations of hypocrisy to smear their opponents.

Still...anti-abortion love-thy-neighbour, stand by your man, woman's place is in the home evangelicals must have to check themselves frequently getting so ardently behind an adulterous covetous philanderer who mocks disabled people, really is living in Jesus Christ's image.

mothman

They truly believe this is their last chance to create their evangelical Christian utopia, with no gays, abortion, women's rights, conception (or, if they're really lucky, non-white people). They know they're dying out. Handmaid's Tale shit but for real.

Also: [tag]Lou Bega leaves thread disappointed[/tag].

Shit Good Nose

Ferris

He's musing that his impeachment could cause a recession. It's a bold play.

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]New Beatles outtake found[/tag]

vanilla.coffee

He's not quite as bad as the Bush/Blair combo.