Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:46:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Z

Kamala Harris seems the obvious one from what I can see unless a few other centrist types like Booker (and Biden, maybe?) manage to successfully split the vote.

Bernie Sanders will be 79, as much as I'd like to see him with it, it's just not gonna happen.

I can't see the crash happening later than early 2020 atm, everything already slowing down.

Hank Venture

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 29, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
It will be a woman- Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris or Tulsi Gabbard.
It will be a 'their time has come moment.'

I dunno. I think Bernie Sanders + VP Barbara Lee would be my dream pairing. These all have baggage (not that it should matter in a post-Trump world.)

Biden would be my second least favourite, only before Hilldog herself. Biden is so sleazy that it would be a complete misfire in a post-MeToo world. He's a complete creep.

Edit: And I still don't think anything will happen to Trump. He's not going to get indicted and he's not going to run for re-election. The Repubs will save face by coughing up a "respectable conservative" like Ben Sasse or Tom Cotton.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Howj Begg on November 29, 2018, 07:26:01 PM
Or Gillibrand, who seems more progressive than the last two. Warren would be ideal though. Bernie for sec of state.
Probably domestically. Gabbard I'd say is more progressive in foreign affairs except on India.

Trump is too egotistical to not run.

Howj Begg

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 29, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
Probably domestically. Gabbard I'd say is more progressive in foreign affairs except on India.

Yeah. None of these people are perfect, even Bernie, who has sever tone deafness on racial equality issues, and is not great on Palestine either. To be clear, I'd prefer Bernie as frontrunner above anybody else, but as Z says, I think his age will be a barrier (maybe self-placed).

steve98

Is this the best of BeBest then? Some red trees? This what it was all about?

Head Gardener

monolith

Yep, that's brilliant actually. Wish I'd thought of it!

jobotic

At least Trump hasn't been high-fiving any crown princes today.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: jobotic on November 30, 2018, 10:18:01 PM
At least Trump hasn't been high-fiving any crown princes today.
He does look pretty jealous though : https://twitter.com/CarbRundum/status/1068637006647959552

Head Gardener

ajsmith2

Quote from: Head Gardener on December 02, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
crackers - https://youtu.be/HSK3WvIPtBs

Got fooled (as it seems many did) into thinking that was original content and a slick big budget pro-Trump film had been made, till the comments revealed it was manipulated footage from an anti-Trump film. Still I'm kind of surprised a pro-Trump clip of that level doesn't seem to have been made by someone.

I prefer this one from the same channel uploaded 4 weeks ago, about the Blue Wave being flushed away. A relic of another time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfXXNi1YkP8

Mr Banlon

jobotic

"President Trump".

He should have added "so-called".

Ferris

The twitter thread is crazy. He discusses relationships with China and farmers as a "big leap forward" - surely he can't be ignorant to the connotations of that phrase.

Also this gem, after he pushed for record high military spending:

QuoteI am certain that, at some time in the future, President Xi and I, together with President Putin of Russia, will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race. The U.S. spent 716 Billion Dollars this year. Crazy!

That's his own policy, that he is attacking after a single meeting with the Chinese government. "Stop spending so much on defence" "ok"

Can he really be that easy to manipulate? Wha a joke.

kngen

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 03, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
The twitter thread is crazy. He discusses relationships with China and farmers as a "big leap forward" - surely he can't be ignorant to the connotations of that phrase.

I'd be more surprised if it was deliberate. If Trump were to make a Chinese-related quip, I'd imagine it would be along the lines of 'No tickee, no washee'

Fry

Has to be, right? That blank expression, the fact he doesn't just walk away but kind of aimlessly meanders. Not a man fully in control of his faculties.

Cuellar

He's been like that for years, hasn't he?

Head Gardener

hedgehog90

^ End boss idle animation.

kngen

Quote from: Cuellar on December 04, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
He's been like that for years, hasn't he?

Someone linked this in that reddit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZfXOil1pk - I think overexposure of current wet-brained Trump makes us forget that he was once quite an articulate, energised presence. It`s a hell of a decline.

Alberon

When you see footage of him talking, even from just ten or fifteen years ago it's startling.

He never was a mental giant, but back then you could see a sentient person in there, someone planning and thinking. Now he's all over the shop blurting everything out stream of conciousness style and the rare times they let him loose in front of the press it's a fucking disaster.