Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:37:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Cuellar

Not seeing a huge difference tbh.

Twed

In an ideal world there would be a younger, female, black, equally popular candidate with Sanders' popularity ready to run this time around, but sadly The Big Democratic Fix makes it impossible for small names at this point. Sanders is too old to run, but by fuck if it happens please put all your energy behind it unless you want the society that Reagan and Thatcher designed for us to be permanent.

ajsmith2

Who could argue with this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069990310175014914

There is a kind of endearing idiocy to him just openly admitting he needs Democrat votes while presenting his case in the most hands off 'someone else sort it' out manner.

Alberon

Quote from: Cuellar on December 04, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
Not seeing a huge difference tbh.

Here's one from 2003. It's from some right-wing wanker channel on Youtube, but it illustrates my point.

Here Trump talks about the Iraq war and what a disaster he thinks it is. You can clearly see the speech patterns we've all come to know and loathe, but he stays coherent on one topic for upwards of five minutes. These days he can't manage 50 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas

Hank Venture

Quote from: Fry on December 04, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
Has to be, right? That blank expression, the fact he doesn't just walk away but kind of aimlessly meanders. Not a man fully in control of his faculties.

Yeah, eyes just completely blank. I mean, it would explain a lot. No one who is all there talks like he does. It would also explain how he's been absent from things like the WWI memorial.

Edit: And he is really unhealthy, fat, under a lot of stress (I mean, he's the prez AND everyone hates him and he's under investiagtion). You could imagine how that adds up.

Bhazor

Twed

Can't wait to watch the centre-right who discovered identity politics two years ago to excuse not supporting Bernie Sanders start supporting an old white man: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics/joe-biden-most-qualified-person-president-2020/index.html

"Most qualified" certainly worked well as a reason to vote for Hillary, didn't it? Actually no you dumb fucks, the very notion of being "qualified" sounds like "one of the deep roots of the system that fucks us" to the voters, but you will literally never be able to understand that.

Z

Really though, couldn't lot of his decline in eloquence be down to how he's shifted from reading every newspaper every morning (this was a routine he had for decades iirc, starting with the New York Times and Wall Street Journal) to a combo of Fox News and Twitter all day every day?

kngen

Quote from: Bhazor on December 04, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
At least Trump's supporters remain as rational as ever

https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/947597054662111233

Really funny that they've found a Mark Ryden picture to use as evidence of something or other - hope someone disappears down that particular rabbit hole and then pops up with a breathless analysis of this as a fait accompli:

ajsmith2

EDIT: thought there was a Mark Ryden illustration of Trump as an Octopus inviting the worst people to the White House and wanted to post that but looks like I may have misremembered.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ajsmith2 on December 04, 2018, 08:08:26 PM
EDIT: thought there was a Mark Ryden illustration of Trump as an Octopus inviting the worst people to the White House and wanted to post that but looks like I may have misremembered.

Egg.on.face

kngen

Quote from: ajsmith2 on December 04, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

That would be Mark Bryan

mothman

Quote from: Twed on December 04, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
In an ideal world there would be a younger, female, black, equally popular candidate with Sanders' popularity ready to run this time around, but sadly The Big Democratic Fix makes it impossible for small names at this point. Sanders is too old to run, but by fuck if it happens please put all your energy behind it unless you want the society that Reagan and Thatcher designed for us to be permanent.

Ah, the unicorn candidate. An utterly mythical beast, anyone coming close... wouldn't come close, because their own side will find fault, they won't be progressive enough, and therefore too centrist. Even being able to navigate their way past the Big Democratic Fix will merely confirm for many that they are the result of the Big Democratic Fix.

Twed

Quote from: mothman on December 04, 2018, 11:07:31 PMAn utterly mythical beast, anyone coming close... wouldn't come close, because their own side will find fault, they won't be progressive enough, and therefore too centrist.
Nonsense. As incomprehensible as this might sound to a centrist, there are plenty of politicians out there with values. They will never, ever be supported by the party. Plenty of unicorns, it's just there's a lot of cunts out there with huge unicorn nets.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twed on December 04, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
Nonsense. As incomprehensible as this might sound to a centrist, there are plenty of politicians out there with values. They will never, ever be supported by the party. Plenty of unicorns, it's just there's a lot of cunts out there with huge unicorn nets.

Lulz!

Paul Calf

Quote from: mothman on December 04, 2018, 11:07:31 PMEven being able to navigate their way past the Big Democratic Fix will merely confirm for many that they are the result of the Big Democratic Fix.

Quote from: Twed on December 04, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
They will never, ever be supported by the party. Plenty of unicorns, it's just there's a lot of cunts out there with huge unicorn nets.

Those nets.

Head Gardener

DrGreggles

Quote from: Head Gardener on December 05, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

I wonder who wrote that for him.
Not enough "pointless quotations" or UPPER CASE words or !!!!!! for it to be Trump.

Jittlebags

He probably just did the 'wonderfull bush' bit.

ajsmith2

Massive Muellerstorm on Twitter today. Almost none of the replies to his tweets are pro-Trump anymore. There's maybe the odd beleaguered Wohl here and there at most.

Pdine

Trump clearly intending to appoint Roseanne but got confused.

Hank Venture

The more I think about it the more I think he has Alzheimers. The incoherent rambling, the agreeing with whoever spoke to him last, the odd things he does. I mean, he's absolutely a fundamentally stupid piece of shit, but a rapidly deteriorating piece of shit (like Reagan, whose brains had turned to mush). It's hard to think about all the dumb shit he's said, but remember when he spoke about "local milk people" to Turnbull?

https://qz.com/1355725/omarosas-book-unhinged-suggests-trump-has-dementia-or-alzheimers-disease/

He's never done any exercise, he eats like shit, drinks soda all day.

Alberon

CNN has said John Kelly is going to resign in the next few days and they're no longer on speaking terms.

Cuellar

Quote from: Hank Venture on December 07, 2018, 08:05:51 PM
The more I think about it the more I think he has Alzheimers. The incoherent rambling, the agreeing with whoever spoke to him last, the odd things he does. I mean, he's absolutely a fundamentally stupid piece of shit, but a rapidly deteriorating piece of shit (like Reagan, whose brains had turned to mush). It's hard to think about all the dumb shit he's said, but remember when he spoke about "local milk people" to Turnbull?

Could be this, but I think he just genuinely doesn't give a fuck. He can't be arsed with any of this stuff, boring innit, shaking hands with other presidents, going to funerals, talking to nobodies about bugger all.

The Culture Bunker

I'm more inclined to go with the idea that Trump is more bored than riddled with dementia. He's been used to being surrounded by sycophants and yes-goons for most of his life - now he has to deal with world leaders who clearly think he's a moron and hold him in contempt.

On the other hand, I expect him to run (and win) in 2020 simply because the White House is the safest place for him.

Alberon

John Kelly confirmed to be resigning. The White House chews through yet another official.

Ferris

Quote from: Alberon on December 08, 2018, 08:46:54 PM
John Kelly confirmed to be resigning. The White House chews through yet another official.

Tillerson and Haley already gone, Haley's role at the UN being filled by an anchor from Fox News of all places.

Mnuchin, Sanders and Mattis also on the chopping block apparently. Tillerson must wonder why he bothered leaving Exxon just to be called a moron by the president. That said, they're all such disgusting power-hungry moral failures that it is hard to feel bad for them when they are inevitably publicly binned (with reputations in tatters). See also: Spicer, the Mooch, Preibus, Flynn etc etc.

jobotic

Seen his tweets about Richard Blumenthal?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Fucking Ada.