Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:14:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Alberon

The most likely outcome is he's going to try the National Emergency approach. But there's an outside chance he's declaring martial law and/or annexing Mexico.

Mobius

Apparently he won't be declaring a national emergency, so I guess it's just going to be a plea/lies about why the wall is needed, and blaming Democrats for the shutdown.

On in just under an hour anyway.

Mister Six

Yeah WSJ and NYT saying he won't declare a national emergency. A surprise because that seems like an easy out - it'd be tied up in the courts but then he can just blame the judges/deep state again, having already agreed to a non-Wall shutdown-ending agreement.

Mobius

Well that was completely pointless

Ferris

If you haven't been paying attention and this is the first time you've spent any length of time looking at his mad head, I think you'd be a bit taken aback.

Really weird squinty eyes and his hair looks a state. It's come undone on the left side.

I think this could damage him more than anything, and I genuinely thought the opposite would be true until I tuned in (via the NY Times to give them more ad revenue, natch).

Edit: that's it?! Oh dear. Nothing new to say, and he looks a bit unhinged. Not sure who that was aimed at really, but the shutdown is starting to bite. Bet he wishes he didn't claim credit for it beforehand now.

BlodwynPig

Hate twitter shit, but i do like the threatening tone of Friend...especially after the comma

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 09, 2019, 03:27:20 AM
Hate twitter shit, but i do like the threatening tone of Friend...especially after the comma

I liked that. Like a mob boss turning up and wondering why you are late with your protection money.

It can't be because you forgot, can it, friend?

Paul Calf

I liked the capital 'F'. Gave it a quaintly Amish/Germanic/Old English texture.

Blumf

im barry bethel

Has trump got a heavy cold or is that his usual heavy breathing phone voice

Blue Jam

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 09, 2019, 02:15:04 AM
If you haven't been paying attention and this is the first time you've spent any length of time looking at his mad head, I think you'd be a bit taken aback.

Really weird squinty eyes and his hair looks a state. It's come undone on the left side.

On the front page of BBC News just now:

Statesmanlike, real statesmanlike.

pigamus

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 09, 2019, 03:28:45 AM
I liked that. Like a mob boss turning up and wondering why you are late with your protection money.

That's astonishing. It's even more astonishing because it clearly must work, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Can you imagine a normal person reading that and thinking anything other than 'go fuck yourself'?

Twed

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/schumer-pelosis-response-to-trumps-address-becomes-instant-meme-sensation-on-twitter/

This article makes me want to die. There are about eight different angles of hopelessness here, from every direction.

hahaha memes

Phil_A

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 09, 2019, 03:28:45 AM

It's like one of those template emails companies send out where they automatically insert your name to create a sense of familiarity, except they haven't done that so it just reads like a cold, impersonal threat.

Dog Botherer

At least it made all the QAnon people furious. They expected him to announce Clinton had been executed or some shit.

Just a load of racist dog-whistling shite, broadcasted on pretty much every major news channel in the USA(except for MSNBC who were, in a typical display of utter uselessness, showing some Obama speech from 2004 or something). Then you have Pelosi and Schumer looking like a pair of upper class grandparents who had stayed up late to talk to you in a very disappointed voice about your drinking.

Fucking useless cunts, the lot of them.

EOLAN

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 09, 2019, 08:52:07 AM
On the front page of BBC News just now:

Statesmanlike, real statesmanlike.

Rather intrigued by the woman who seems to be standing next to a wind turbine in the picture behind them. Doesn't seem to be a usual political portrait.

Edit: rather boringly it is his mother. Was hoping was just some random page of a fashion magazine or the like.

Blue Jam

Mobius

Has anyone seen this before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Amazingly with all the Trump coverage I've never seen this clip... apologies if it's old, just found it utterly bizarre.

Blue Jam

^^^ You reading Everything Trump Touches Dies by Rick Wilson too? I only knew about that clip because the book mentions it, with a warning not to look it up lest you can't find enough brain bleach afterwards.

Cracking read, highly recommended.

Blue Jam

Paul Calf

Head Gardener

Cohen to testify before Congress on Feb 7th

hummingofevil

Trump's argument that wheels are older than walls but we still use wheels so walls can't be that bad is remarkable.

Quote from: hummingofevil on January 10, 2019, 09:19:38 PM
Trump's argument that wheels are older than walls but we still use wheels so walls can't be that bad is remarkable.

His brain must be like swiss cheese these days, quite possibly the second President to have dementia in the space of 35 years.

Dex Sawash

My boss buys the "Mexico is still paying" angle, also thinks Trump wall is already built in a few  places.
Apparently the new "trade deal" Trump negotiated has Mexico paying for wall slowly and chuck and nancy just need to unlock the 5.7 billion seed funding.

Alberon

From the Beeb

Quote"Obviously I never meant Mexico would write a cheque," Mr Trump said before travelling to McAllen, Texas.

He says Mexico would "indirectly" fund the wall through a revamped trade deal, but a campaign memo shows he planned to compel the country to pay for the wall.

And the twat is still threatening to go down the 'national emergency' route.

From the front webpage of the Washington Post

QuoteThe Trump administration is searching for unused money in the Army Corps of Engineers budget, two people with knowledge of the preparations said. President Trump has urged the Army Corps to determine how fast contracts could be signed and whether construction could begin within 45 days, one of those people said.

Dex Sawash

Just divert the funds from levee maintenance, no problem