Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

BlodwynPig

Had a nice chat with an anti-abortion protestor today and somehow ended up saying even Trump has a right to be respected.

I blame the cold temperatures. Got frostbite on my groin.

Ferris

Eyeing a run for political office Blodders? Trying to appeal to the Iowa republican primary electorate from the sound of it. You'll do a better job than Pawlenty or Santorum.

#Blodwyn2020

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 11, 2019, 12:13:28 AM
Eyeing a run for political office Blodders? Trying to appeal to the Iowa republican primary electorate from the sound of it. You'll do a better job than Pawlenty or Santorum.

#Blodwyn2020

Everybody's got a chance these days, eh?

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 11, 2019, 01:00:15 AM
Everybody's got a chance these days, eh?

I'd vote for you.

#I'mWithThePig

BlodwynPig

I'll not just build a wall - between Canada and the US, I'll Damn the Falls!!!

Mobius

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 10, 2019, 06:16:04 AM
^^^ You reading Everything Trump Touches Dies by Rick Wilson too? I only knew about that clip because the book mentions it, with a warning not to look it up lest you can't find enough brain bleach afterwards.

Cracking read, highly recommended.

Nah just stumbled across it, was amazed I hadn't seen it considering how much time I've wasted reading/watching US politics shit in the past few years. Quite amusing!

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 10, 2019, 06:24:39 AM
Heheheheh... another old clip just unearthed by The Daily Show:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157195749121800&id=7976226799

It never gets old how there's a quote or tweet to contradict everything Trump says. :)

Hank Venture

I read John Hinckley is about to be released from some sanitorium. Makes me wonder where all the presidental assassins has gone - they're all probably Trump fans, mind. Wish someone would just shoot the retarded cunt already.

rjd2

Tulsi is officially running. 

Head Gardener

Shaky

Well, who could blame him? Ivanka is prime hate-fuck material.

rjd2

Quote from: Dog Botherer on January 12, 2019, 12:43:35 AM
Meh.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/11/tulsi-gabbard-is-not-who-you-think-she-is.html

I don't see where she gets the votes from to have a hope really. The establishment democrats loath her and while some of the isolationist left may like her, she is not exactly Bernie.

Looking online at the reaction on twitter which I consider left wing, not much enthusiasm whatsoever.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: rjd2 on January 12, 2019, 12:36:48 AM
Tulsi is officially running.
She'll be better running in a couple of years to put some space between her anti-lgbt, pro-Hindu, pro-Assad and the attack of 'guys are only voting for her because she's attractive'.

She's made amends for most of her sins but frankly the pro-Hindu nationalosm is still an issue for me. To the broader public it probably doesn't matter as much.

In short ideal VP material.

I think she'll last a day: 24 hours from Tulsi

rjd2

Quote from: Urinal Cake on January 12, 2019, 01:26:50 AM
She'll be better running in a couple of years to put some space between her anti-lgbt, pro-Hindu, pro-Assad and the attack of 'guys are only voting for her because she's attractive'.

She's made amends for most of her sins but frankly the pro-Hindu nationalosm is still an issue for me. To the broader public it probably doesn't matter as much.

In short ideal VP material.

That's a fair call. I think the Dems strategy in 2020 will be attracting educated republican voters rather than running towards the left so its going to be tough for genuine progressives and obviously their is another debate to be had whether Tulsi is one of those.

As a VP the only person that would consider her would be Sanders and I expect he would probably go with Warren if he had to make that call.

Ferris

Urinal Cake

I think for any Presidential nominee a VP pick of Sanders, Warren, Biden and Harris would have no real cross over appeal. Also they'd be too big in their own right.

Tulsi's appeal as VP would be her appeal to Trump voters- her isolationist policies and broad social security policies. They're unlikely to care when she jumped onto marriage equality bandwagon and how fervently she has defended Islam. Plus unlike Trump she has been in the military and quenches the thirst for anything to do with the troops.

Hundhoon

She is not pro-Assad she just met with a brutal middle eastern dictator to try and quell violence. , the same as when Donald Rumsfeld met Sadamn Hussein in 1983.

She realises that Assad  has won  and that the state department learnt nothing from the Syrian  Hama massacre in 1982.
Everyone underestimated the brutality of the Assad regime when the idiotic Arab spring started in 2011. A democratic Syria LOL.
She wants to end this farce.

greenman

Quote from: Urinal Cake on January 12, 2019, 04:28:42 AM
I think for any Presidential nominee a VP pick of Sanders, Warren, Biden and Harris would have no real cross over appeal. Also they'd be too big in their own right.

Tulsi's appeal as VP would be her appeal to Trump voters- her isolationist policies and broad social security policies. They're unlikely to care when she jumped onto marriage equality bandwagon and how fervently she has defended Islam. Plus unlike Trump she has been in the military and quenches the thirst for anything to do with the troops.

I'm far from an expert on US politics but to me Sherrod Brown seems like the most obvious "anti trump", actually won in the rural rust belt(which should surely be the main target) whilst being socially liberal, I'm guessing partly on the back of being anti globalist.

Blue Jam

Trump says you can call his wall 'peaches' for all he cares:

CNN FAKE NEWS link

Alberon

He's been trying to present his change to steel slats rather than a concrete wall as a concession for weeks.

He's probably not going down the National Emergency route straight away as even the thickest of his Yes Men must know it will instantly get tied up in the court system. But what other option is left to him? It's that or capitulate and declare victory.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Alberon on January 12, 2019, 11:01:33 AMHe's probably not going down the National Emergency route straight away as even the thickest of his Yes Men must know it will instantly get tied up in the court system. But what other option is left to him? It's that or capitulate and declare victory.

Scroll down to the video (Mail link, sorry, I couldn't find this  full-length video anywhere else):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6583903/Shutdown-longest-federal-closure-US-history.html

"Chuck and Nancy and... those folks"

Also note his combover gradually unravelling at his left in this edit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-prepares-to-break-for-weekend-all-but-ensuring-longest-shutdown-in-us-history/2019/01/11/7f6e88c8-15bb-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.f3f9fc017a65

Twed

Quote from: Alberon on January 12, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
He's been trying to present his change to steel slats rather than a concrete wall as a concession for weeks.
Gotta have a wall that jet fuel can't melt through.

Twed

"Let's not let politics that affects real people's lives distract us from #resistance grifter shit"

meanwhile, we celebrate this:

The only reason powerful people want you to focus on Russia and Trump is to normalise the fact that Western politics is bought and paid for by Western interests.

garnish

Besides the hypocrisy of liberals sending Pelosi 25,000 roses while accusing Sanders of running a personality cult, I think it's very revealing that Pelosi decided to only donate 18,000 of these roses because apparently she needed 7,000 of them for herself.

steve98

They only sent her the 7000... which means Mr DailyKos is now lumbered with 18000 unsented roses, the mug.

Hank Venture

Imagine what a boring dickhead you'd have to be to really LOVE Nancy Pelosi. Just human cattle, no sense of imagination, no interests, nothing. Antropomorphic flotsam. These are the people that tell your boss if you leave work 15 minutes early. Absolute debris, clogging up the aorta of civilisation.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: garnish on January 12, 2019, 05:16:06 PM
Besides the hypocrisy of liberals sending Pelosi 25,000 roses while accusing Sanders of running a personality cult, I think it's very revealing that Pelosi decided to only donate 18,000 of these roses because apparently she needed 7,000 of them for herself.

A girl gotta eat.