Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,385
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Twed

I find that GIF so incredibly sad.

Edit: For anybody who can't see it due to new page shenanigans, it was a GIF of that episode of Garfield where Garfield is a completely different cat who loves the piano and then dies as her owner is playing it.

ToneLa

Quote from: Twed on February 06, 2019, 05:22:23 AM
How can Trump have a face that smug every time he says a dumbshit thing and not have been pummeled to death? There's no way he could have survived this long without being curb stomped.

Me theory is he has been and we are in The Bad Place.

Head Gardener

Quote from: Twed on February 07, 2019, 03:46:46 PM
I find that GIF so incredibly sad.

me too, but it just reiterates what a cunt he really is, as if anyone actually needed reminding

ToneLa

On the plus side, he owns the libs, according to some people I really shouldn't listen to ever

Ferris

He referred to Virginia as a state, when we all know it is a Commonwealth.

It's also full of federal workers, so good luck getting them to vote republican.

jobotic

Quote from: Head Gardener on February 07, 2019, 04:00:50 PM
me too, but it just reiterates what a cunt he really is, as if anyone actually needed reminding

Yes me too. Remember when she went missing from the public eye for a bit? I'd be amazed if there's not domestic abuse in that household.

Twed

Quote from: ToneLa on February 07, 2019, 04:02:38 PM
On the plus side, he owns the libs, according to some people I really shouldn't listen to ever
That makes him all the more unnecessary, given how reliably self-owning the average "lib" is.

Twed

Bunch of centrists whooping themselves silly at Pelosi for sarcastically clapping Trump when he called for unity, when of predictably it turns out that it wasn't sarcastic at all, and that's just how multi-millionaire power-hungry nightmare humans move.

Shudder.

Head Gardener

Z

Quote from: Twed on February 07, 2019, 08:10:38 PM
Bunch of centrists whooping themselves silly at Pelosi for sarcastically clapping Trump when he called for unity, when of predictably it turns out that it wasn't sarcastic at all, and that's just how multi-millionaire power-hungry nightmare humans move.

Shudder.
it didn't even look sarcastic at the time... Is it just what they expect from the Nancy Pelosi character they have in their mind? Which I assume is a bit like CJ in the West Wing or some shit.

hummingofevil

Quote from: Z on February 09, 2019, 06:14:17 PM
it didn't even look sarcastic at the time... Is it just what they expect from the Nancy Pelosi character they have in their mind? Which I assume is a bit like CJ in the West Wing or some shit.

I preferred the one of her clapping Trump dissing Bernie. Fucking idiots. Speaking of which:

https://twitter.com/amyklobuchar/status/1094744351803170816?s=21

And these are the good guys. Fucking doomed. I can only assume she's already concerned about the "Minnesota nice" description that seems inextricably linked to her name by press but in that case she should have just called him a cunt or something. What's most depressing is how many replies to her are telling her that she's burned him. Good god.

Urinal Cake

Yeah to work she should used the photo as well. If she should've burned him about why there is an actual cold front.

Fambo Number Mive

The Indy100 have gushed all over the clapping in a piece about Katie Perry and Orlando Bloom recreating it at a party.

Head Gardener

Norton Canes

I haven't watched a single second of a Trump rally since he got elected. The atmosphere looks fucking feral.

Cuellar

It sounds like a wrestling match

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 12, 2019, 11:54:40 AM
"Did he hurt him? More than a little bit? OK."

QuoteMr Skeans said the man almost knocked him and his camera over twice before he was wrestled away by a blogger.     

Love that line

Head Gardener

Twed

Paul Calf

Head Gardener

After El Chapo conviction, use seized $14 BILLION to build border wall?

Blue Jam

"I'm pretty sexy..."

Another Bad Lip Reading- hurrah!

https://youtu.be/066WAeG5muE

greenman

Quote from: Head Gardener on February 13, 2019, 07:57:04 AM

After El Chapo conviction, use seized $14 BILLION to build border wall?

Theres a Robocop 2 joke in their somewhere.

rjd2

It may not be in our lifetime, but I believe that someday people will finally understand why Sheldon Adelson gives so much money to the GOP and why Planet Parenthood do similar regarding the Democrat party.

Ferris

Emergency declaration has been made. This will be interesting.

Mister Six

Going to be challenged in the courts, surely? He can't just declare an emergency - he has to justify and prove it too.