Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:57:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

sponk

Obviously we don't know the context, he could have been goosestepping earlier, but if all they knew about him was that he's a Trump fan and that was their reaction then that is terrifying.

Zetetic

Eh.

I don't think I'm terrified right now.

Quote from: sponk on June 04, 2019, 10:38:25 PM
Obviously we don't know the context, he could have been goosestepping earlier, but if all they knew about him was that he's a Trump fan and that was their reaction then that is terrifying.

He was wearing a MAGA hat. As shown in the clip I linked to much earlier. And assuming you mean the guy who got milk thrown over him.

I see you do. In the much longer (original LBC) clip I linked to he's still wearing the MAGA hat.

Cerys

There's going to be at least one related death before he fucks off home.

I hope I'm wrong.

In terms of reactions of POTUSes, the failing Guardian takes the biscuit. They were all 'World's Number One War Criminal' about Dubya Bush when he came. Later they were fawning over him.

Then again, who haven't the Guardian U turned over?

Alberon

Trump comes and enjoys the pageantry as we knew he would, but where's the substance? What did this achieve politically.

Trump in office largely seems to have no point. His ability to organise a global agenda is practically nil. Bolton is allowed to keep needling Iran into war because Trump just isn't interested in the world. Fortunately when the President has considered an invasion, such as with Venezuela he's been talked out of it.

jobotic

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on June 04, 2019, 10:28:12 PM
They've already named her (the loudmouth). She works for the NHS allegedly. Siobhan Prigent.

Who's they? Redwatch? 4chan?

Never see anger like that on the faces of the EDL and their spin offs do we? But they're Spiked approved.

Fucking comments under that tweet.

royce coolidge

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 04, 2019, 01:58:00 PM
Corbyn repeating the 'selling the NHS to US corporations' myth in his speech.

That is pure demagoguery - it is highly unlikely there will be any kind of overarching US/UK trade deal (the treasury estimated it'd only be worth 0.2% of GDP) that would require any kind of 'carving up', more likely we'd sign smaller deals in specific areas, heavily dictated by each sides own red lines based on the reality of domestic politics. We can always say no aswell, amazingly.

Also, the NHS already allows private companies in - if that is ok why not US ones? And if it's not, then stop it for all of them would be the logical and hopefully likely thing under a future government. More importantly any attempt at 'selling off the NHS to American corporations' post brexit would happen out in the open and could be opposed, it's the EU's creeping stealth privatization we should be worried about - https://corporateeurope.org/en/power-lobbies/2017/06/creeping-privatisation-healthcare buried in a vast miasma of obscure directives and rulings that the general public havent got a hope of knowing about or understansing until its too late. In other words exactly what the EU exists for.

Well thank fuck for that Shitbo,you must have been having spasms trying to pretend you ever supported Labour and Corbyn,all its taken is one of your Daddy figures to arrive here and the mask has now completely skipped.
You never did say why you stopped saying Faragee did you ?cos he's a big man in the news again ?

Quote from: Alberon on June 04, 2019, 11:00:32 PM
Fortunately when the President has considered an invasion, such as with Venezuela he's been talked out of it.

Much to the annoyance of the EU.

No doubt this coffin dodger had it coming https://twitter.com/paulembery/status/1136024890451136517?s=21

I recall people here championing the violent assault of an 81yr old Brexit Party supporter.

You've lost already.

Zetetic

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 04, 2019, 01:58:00 PM
Also, the NHS
Which NHS?

Quotealready allows private companies in - if that is ok why not US ones?
Personally, I'm not sure that it is 'ok' - but regardless, being owned by companies outside of $UK_CONSTITUENT_COUNTRY, the UK, or the EU creates more and more difficulties when trying to regulate and inspect services.

Dealing with the aftermath of Cygnet Health Services's scandals now has substantial foreign and trade policy implications. Interfering with their ability to profit from the neglect and abuse of our most vulnerable now means interfering with the business of an American hospital management company. (And one that's bigger than either HSCNI or NHS Wales, and about half the size of NHS Scotland.)

jobotic

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on June 04, 2019, 11:30:19 PM
No doubt this coffin dodger had it coming https://twitter.com/paulembery/status/1136024890451136517?s=21

I recall people here championing the violent assault of an 81yr old Brexit Party supporter.

You've lost already.

Lots of versions of you in the comments.

That 81 year old that set the whole thing up you mean? The one who shot unarmed civilians?

Buelligan

The tweeter's an interesting old lad and all.  Not the first time Paul Embery's come to my attention, the FBU must fucking think all their Christmases have come at once with that one, poor fucks.  Hates Corbyn, natch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

imitationleather

What the fuck was that interview with Michael Wolff on Newsnight this evening?

steve98

Mel's chanellin' Holly Golightly.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on June 04, 2019, 10:30:49 PM
B O T H  S I D E S

QuoteI've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all...

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on June 04, 2019, 10:46:30 PM
There's going to be at least one related death before he fucks off home.

I hope I'm wrong.

This is England. A snarling but ultimately impotent England.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on June 04, 2019, 11:30:19 PM

You've lost already.

That we have, that we have.

Yet...we can still go at it one on one in a bear cage if you're up for it. Pie and mushy peas afterwards, like the olden days?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on June 05, 2019, 12:02:26 AM
What the fuck was that interview with Michael Wolff on Newsnight this evening?

Didn't see it. Please expand on it for my ailing health.

Quote from: Buelligan on June 04, 2019, 11:47:02 PM
The tweeter's an interesting old lad and all.  Not the first time Paul Embery's come to my attention, the FBU must fucking think all their Christmases have come at once with that one, poor fucks.  Hates Corbyn, natch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

Check this cabbage. Links to item saying 'censor the Union official', he's only fighting for the pay and conditions of firefighters. We can't have him not fagging for globalists.

Corbyn is the most useless leader in history. Recent polls and results prove that.

Paul Embrey voted Labour in the EU Elections. He's infinitely more committed to the movement than you could ever be. He's also infinitely better informed. Which is possible because you have no information at all. And even less analytical skills. If I picked you up every time you sounded like a moron I'd be here even more often. I'm praying you don't have any kids to poison with your ignorant bollocks.

What an absolute enemy of the working class you are. And of truth. And of justice.

Paul Embrey spends his life fighting for working people. What do you do? Post lies, smears and uninformed fagging for globalism. How do you even breathe?

Paul Embrey, votes Labour, but he's one of the few good ones. So fags for globalism aren't keen. You can't fag for globalism and support the workers, it's either or. At least Paul's on the right side. What union are you in? Oh, you'd need a real job first.

No wonder we've won. Our opponents were armed with lies, smears and self deception. We were armed with truth, justice and democratic principles. Roll on Thursday. Democracy's coming home.

hummingofevil

This is fun (as in "fun" as in "kill me now").

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1135629032974946305

Piers Morgan absolutely owning Alisdair Campbell (which we all know is the correct position even if Piers is absolute pond scum then Campbell is at least a rung below him - as Kitson once said - when you think you have reached rock bottom suddenly the trap door opens and the ladder descends).

What is most fun is the responses. A load of #FBPE types thinking they have a point as in their opinion Blair and Bush are not as grotesque or vulgar as the fat, orange cunt seemingly missing the point that starting wars is objectively a worse crime than grabbing a pussy or commiting decades long tax fraud (or even treason TBF - starting illegal wars is worse than treason - I'm not saying Trump has committed treason but even if he has it is still not worse than what Bush did in Iraq).

The thing with Blair and Campbell is as long as they can't except that the real death of politics in this country came when we finally voted the Tories out of power and put a huge amount of trust in the New Labour project they shat on us all from a great height by being genocial, murdering maniacs. On that I agree with Tommy (sorry guys but I do). They had so much good will towards them in 1997 and that makes it even worse that they shacked up with that cunt Bush. They will never see it though.

Where Brexit lot and Tommy can go fuck themselves is with the argument that Trump is only as bad as Hillary and Hillary was a war mongering cunt therefore Trump is good. Bullshit. Just because Trump hasn't yet led the US into a war is only a matter or timing (if he lasts 8 years without one then I will respectfully conceed I am wrong - he does seem to genuinely not want wars only to threaten them as a negotiating tactic) but he has surrounded himself with hawkish maniacs who are itching for one. On this I hope I am wrong and the non-interventionist alt-right types are right as I'm not a massive fan of 100,000s of people dying.

kngen

Oh no, some auld pricks got jostled! That's EXACTLY THE SAME as driving a car into people and killing them.

I can't help but think that, maybe, just maybe, these auld tadgers started to believe their own shite about 'SJW snowflakes in their safe spaces' and thought they could act the smartarse with impunity. Funny how the snowflakes become the INTOLERANT VIOLENT LEFT WHO ARE THE REAL NAZIS when these smug cunts get a wee bit rattled.

biggytitbo

I for one am glad that those old men got abused and attacked by a crowd of people protesting intolerance.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 05, 2019, 01:18:53 AM
Yet...we can still go at it one on one in a bear cage if you're up for it. Pie and mushy peas afterwards, like the olden days?

Oh look it's the internet hard man offering everyone out for a fight as usual, you'd think you'd be toning all the violence talk down a bit, seeing as people were physically attacked after Corbyn and Kahn spent the week drumming up far left hatred

You are the bad guys, for reference

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 05, 2019, 07:00:22 AM
I for one am glad that those old men got abused and attacked by a crowd of people protesting intolerance.

They had it coming because it's absolutely ok to punch nazis, and these people are definitely nazis because Corbyn and Kahn said so

jobotic

They're worse than Charlottesville Nazis who weren't Nazis anyway eh Biggy?

b-b-b-b-but whatabout!!

Head Gardener

smart arses out in force yesterday

Buelligan

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 05, 2019, 07:00:22 AM

In absolute fairness, you have no idea what they were protesting.  Donald Trump does not just stand for intolerance.

Have you been asleep or something?