Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on June 05, 2019, 07:05:59 AM
b-b-b-b-but whatabout!!

Paulie "Jo Cox was nothing to do with right-wing politics" Walnuts.

Kids in cages and it's all Larry David laughing gifs.

Someone goes to mock the snowflake libtards and there's a bit of jostling and it's pass the smelling salts.

Talk about performative outrage.

Blue Jam

Oh FFS guys, can you please stop ruining an interesting and necessary thread by encouraging a pair of completely obvious trolls?

Buelligan

People should probably calm down. 

We are not ants but human posters (and other groups).  We all know and like one another, mostly.  So let's move forward in a spirit of calm reflection and comradely affability.  Each one of us, a precious and valued little life.

Some unpleasant people have come here with the precise intention of causing disharmony.  Let us not reward them. 

I hug you (almost) all. 

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 05, 2019, 10:51:27 AM
necessary

To be fair the level general ignorance here is so great it's quite possible this site feeds itself, like a cone shaped echo chamber. If you believe there's anything remotely necessary about a set of reactionary received opinions on virtually everything, united by denial and confusion, just maybe it's time to drag your head out the sand?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on June 05, 2019, 07:00:55 AM
Oh look it's the internet hard man offering everyone out for a fight as usual, you'd think you'd be toning all the violence talk down a bit, seeing as people were physically attacked after Corbyn and Kahn spent the week drumming up far left hatred

You are the bad guys, for reference

But pie and peas... mushy or pod

jobotic

Football Lads Alliance cunts attacking protesters in Portsmouth right now.

I can only imagine how upsetting this must be for Paulie and Biggy.

Fambo Number Mive

FLA have no respect for D-Day or veterans.

Quote from: POTUSThe NHS is not trade

Alberon

Trump's comments on any issue are largely irrelevant. He flip flops on any subject depending on who he last spoke too. The fool has no agenda as he's not able to do any real planning.

Buelligan

I wonder if the planning is to not have ideas or philosophies.  Just emotional reactions to triggers. 

If you have no core beliefs, they can't box you in.  If you don't care, your compassion will never stay your hand.  No manifesto.  No policies.  No experts.  No trust.  Just blind loyalty to the Big Dog.

It's a bit like Pol Pot's thing with getting rid of intellectuals.

Alberon

Or the dementia is really starting to bite.

It's probably more the case is that this isn't a job he really wanted and he isn't prepared to put in the time and effort needed. Look at all the 'executive time' he has watching Fox News.

Buelligan

Sorry, I didn't mean Trump's thinking up this strategy.  I don't think Trump's clever enough, not by a long way.  But I do believe that there are clever people working on this storyline, absolutely.

Alberon

If true they're doing a grand job of just making it look like the petulant moodswings of an entitled thin-skinned manbaby.

Cloud

#Justsaying but apparently Portsmouth is an anagram of 'shoot trump'.

phantom_power

I was driving towards Portsmouth last night and El Presidente by Drugstore came on my Spotify shuffle. The chorus of which is "kill the president". Fringe 90s indie bands are trying to Manchurian Candidate me

Fambo Number Mive

olliebean

Quote from: Cloud on June 05, 2019, 03:34:48 PM
#Justsaying but apparently Portsmouth is an anagram of 'shoot trump'.

Also "Donald Trump" is an anagram of "Orange Cunt." It sounds wrong, but write it down and cross off the letters one by one and you'll see it's true.

steve98

Quote from: phantom_power on June 05, 2019, 04:13:48 PM
I was driving towards Portsmouth last night and El Presidente by Drugstore came on my Spotify shuffle. The chorus of which is "kill the president". Fringe 90s indie bands are trying to Manchurian Candidate me

That came on Absoloute Radio yesterday; I thought I was mishearing it, "Kill the president" indeed.

Quote from: jobotic on June 05, 2019, 07:51:41 AM
Paulie "Jo Cox was nothing to do with right-wing politics" Walnuts.

Kids in cages and it's all Larry David laughing gifs.

Someone goes to mock the snowflake libtards and there's a bit of jostling and it's pass the smelling salts.

Talk about performative outrage.

I'll point out when you're a cunt, you point out when I'm a cunt - deal?

Spoiler alert - no-one's laughing at kids in cages, I'm laughing at people claiming, with a straight face, that kids in cages is a thing

phantom_power

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on June 05, 2019, 06:37:05 PM

Spoiler alert - no-one's laughing at kids in cages, I'm laughing at people claiming, with a straight face, that kids in cages is a thing

You are a cunt

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on June 05, 2019, 06:37:05 PM

Okay but if I forget to can you just assume that I still think you're a cunt though? Cheers.

sure - are you justifying punching people who are cunts yet?

just so i know whether to be on the lookout for lefties with lower upper body strength carrying milkshakes

Quote from: phantom_power on June 05, 2019, 06:57:57 PM
You are a cunt

really got you with the Corbyn hypocrisy didn't I

phantom_power

Nah, you're just a cunt

Trump showing signs of stable genius again as he talks to Leo Varadkar.

Quote from: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/05/ireland-visit-donald-trump-arrives-leo-varadkar-discussions
Donald Trump has started his visit to Ireland by comparing its post-Brexit border with Northern Ireland to the US border with Mexico, along which he wants to build a permanent wall.

Trump, sitting next to a visibly uncomfortable taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, waded into the Brexit debate minutes after Air Force One touched down at Shannon airport on Wednesday afternoon.

"I think it will all work out very well, and also for you with your wall, your border," he said at a joint press conference. "I mean, we have a border situation in the United States, and you have one over here. But I hear it's going to work out very well here."

Varadkar interjected that Ireland wished to avoid a border or a wall, a keystone of Irish government policy.

"I think you do, I think you do," Trump said. "The way it works now is good, you want to try and to keep it that way. I know that's a big point of contention with respect to Brexit. I'm sure it's going to work out very well. I know they're focused very heavily on it."

Alberon

Fuck sake. Trump really has dementia at this point. It'd take two minutes to explain the situation to a normal politician who wasn't aware of the setup. Trump just wings it all the time.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

(spam)

Pepotamo1985

Labour's boycott of the visit backfired spectacularly.

I'm sure Corbyn genuinely has a deep and cohering aversion to attending state banquets, especially when Trump's in attendance, but I'm also certain there was a stunt element to it. Thornberry in particular seemed to take it as a prime marketing opportunity, keenly going big on how repugnant she found him and how she'd give him a piece of her mind if they ended up in close proximity, but then foundering when asked to explain why JC and the party didn't boycott Xi Jinping's visit - and of course Trump then revealed Corbyn had asked to meet with him and got rebuffed, so it just comes across as virtue signalling and opportunism.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pepotamo1985 on June 05, 2019, 11:01:58 PM

I'm sure Corbyn genuinely has a deep and cohering aversion to attending state banquets, especially when Trump's in attendance, but I'm also certain there was a stunt element to it. Thornberry in particular seemed to take it as a prime marketing opportunity, keenly going big on how repugnant she found him and how she'd give him a piece of her mind if they ended up in close proximity, but then foundering when asked to explain why JC and the party didn't boycott Xi Jinping's visit - and of course Trump then revealed Corbyn had asked to meet with him and got rebuffed, so it just comes across as virtue signalling and opportunism.

Yeh, sell the NHS, they lost

Buelligan

Quote from: Pepotamo1985 on June 05, 2019, 11:01:58 PM

If you were hoping to talk to someone, someone you despise but felt obliged to speak to for good reasons, you might well go along with the idea of doing that but not be interested in providing a grin for their photo op with no opportunity for dialogue.  AFAIK, when Corbyn met Xi Jinping there was an exchange of ideas, not just a dinner and some handshaking.