Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:11:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

sponk

I know racism is inherently illogical but that seems particularly so as the vast majority of knife crime and murder in London isn't committed by anyone linked to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan or any other Stan. If it was, you could sort of see the logic, but as it isn't it's obviously just an attack on Khan's Pakistani heritage

ajsmith2

I know we long passed the point where Trump's insanity on Twitter was noteworthy in itself, but the insecure cartoon man just made this his pinned tweet: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142157838153895941

kittens

that's pretty funny. maybe i like the guy

Alberon

Haven't had a look in on the fevered mind of Ben Garrison lately.

This one's about the censoring of hate speech on social media. Telling that he made the right winger look like he's ranting.

And Trump is running for re-election. On a lion.

Quote from: Alberon on June 22, 2019, 03:34:56 PM

The message is terrible obviously, but as a cartoon this is the only interesting thing he's ever done. Surely he must have stolen the idea from somewhere.

I wonder what comics/cartoons/strips Garrison is a fan of and influenced by, he's gotta have talked about it somewhere

ajsmith2

Apparently one of his big inspirations is Thomas Nast.

that actually makes a lot of sense

Blumf

'Kag', wasn't he that Klingon in that episode of Star Trek?

if you want good political cartoons, Eli Valley is always worth a look https://www.elivalley.com/political-comics/#/comics/full-comics-listing/

This is his latest one, about Ben Shapiro and the concentration camps on the US border

Blue Jam

Meanwhile, in North Korea:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-48734571

QuoteNorth Korea leader Kim Jong-un has received a personal letter from US President Donald Trump, state media has reported.

Mr Kim praised the letter as "excellent" and said he would "seriously contemplate the interesting content"

Translation: COOL STORY BRO

DrGreggles

You have to admit, Kim Jong-un has got sarcasm nailed.

olliebean

The first line of that letter:

QuoteDear Kim,

I'm a seventy-three year old boy and I'm writing to express my gratitude to you and your Party.

pcsjwgm

Republican Senator John Cornyn reiterates that the issue is culture, not race.

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/1142414736572768256

phantom_power

I like how even when he tries to make Trump look good he still looks like a terrible prick with stupid hair and a dumb face

Blue Jam

President of Iran calls the White House "mentally retarded":

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48763787

I'd say we were through the looking glass here if we hadn't already passed through it years ago.

sponk

idunnosomename

funnily enough Ben did both his fucking craziest and also maybe *gasp* most correct cartoons ever recently.

So first there is there is this fucking embarrassing nonsense where an old man throws a bone to a bunch of edgelord twitter trolls

but um, "false flag" aside, I think we agree with the not bombing Iran thing. Stopped clock, I guess. But eagle with Trumpbrows.

I don't recognise any of the memes in that Garrison cartoon and I'm online as fuck

Blue Jam

I recognise Pepe, Thug Life and, er, MAD Magazine (is that even a meme?) but I'm drawing a blank with the rest.

Also "The Left" includes The Torygraph? Really?

I thought Pepe was out nowadays and Groyper was in

bgmnts

I'm about as online as a 72 year old monk but why is Keanu Reeves in that 'satire'?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 25, 2019, 09:51:55 PM
I recognise Pepe, Thug Life and, er, MAD Magazine (is that even a meme?) but I'm drawing a blank with the rest.

Also "The Left" includes The Torygraph? Really?
New York Times.

But these things like Alfred E. Neuman (also Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda) are all appropriated by meme accounts that we've never heard of. but apparently they are causing sleepless nights for the blue-haired Left who "cant meme"

(I think this was prompted by the *ahem* Carpe Donktum mod of the Time cover going on forever and all these silly con cuck tards what ever creamed themselves over dotard in chief thinking "heh i AM great" and RTing it)

Urinal Cake

Quote from: bgmnts on June 25, 2019, 09:56:12 PM
I'm about as online as a 72 year old monk but why is Keanu Reeves in that 'satire'?
He is the 'internet's boyfriend'

jobotic

As a member of the left I wouldn't be without my Daily Telegraph duvet.

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on June 25, 2019, 10:14:38 PM
As a member of the left I wouldn't be without my Daily Telegraph duvet.

Well, snowflakes are cold...

gib

Urinal Cake