Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:12:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Fambo Number Mive

What time does this parade start?

phantom_power

Quote from: sponk on June 29, 2019, 01:03:11 PM
Weird how r/the_donald has been quarantined for "inviting violence" when MSNB and CNN and other so called progressives weren't quarantined for inciting Trump to bomb Afghanistan??? 🤔

I am not sure Reddit has that level of power

Paul Calf

Quote from: sponk on June 29, 2019, 01:03:11 PM
Weird how r/the_donald has been quarantined for "inviting violence" when MSNB and CNN and other so called progressives weren't quarantined for inciting Trump to bomb Afghanistan??? 🤔

Yeah, that's well weird, that.

Have you ever noticed, right, how we only ever see one side of the moon? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM US?

Rizla

fuck it

best episode of Yacht rock ever https://youtu.be/lE3rNWYvkRg?t=1969

Celebrity Desolation entry from Chapo podcast host Matt Christman:

QuoteMatt Christman‏ @cushbomb
An alarmingly tanned Palm Beach plastic surgeon and Mar-A-Lago member watches an M1 Abrams tank spray asphalt in front of the Lincoln Memorial while a failed energy drink inventor living off his wife's patriotic Etsy store squints through a chain link fence and gets heat stroke.

Buelligan

Fuck me, the end of history!

QuoteMr Trump suggested the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the revolutionary war against Britain in the late 18th Century.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-48880867

Head Gardener

JesusAndYourBush

I knew the Melania statue reminded me of something...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A final chance for May to be remembered as anything other than malign sludge. The perfect opportunity to let the mask slip and wound Trump. Another of life's challenges dismally failed by the wraith woman.

BlodwynPig

QuoteNumber 10 called the leak "unfortunate" and said the UK and US still shared a "special and enduring" relationship.

For once, can the British stop hiding behind fucking beige masks.

Paul Calf

Quotea "special and enduring" relationship.

Abusive relationships do tend to have their own special gravity.

Buelligan

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 09, 2019, 10:09:35 AM
For once, can the British stop hiding behind fucking beige masks.

Watch this Channel4 interview with Richard Tice and all will become clear.  I never thought I'd see the day when Tom Tugendhat appeared to be the more reasoned and decent end of a spectrum.  Fuck me I'm glad I live in a cave.

Paul Calf

jobotic

Refugees not welcome here.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 09, 2019, 10:44:18 AM
Waxy Lemon's asking Trump to grant him asylum from persecution, the cunt.

Trump : "Of course...of course, come my friend...come to us"

Trump to Security Services : "Sling him in Guatanemo when he arrives"

sponk

Why does the Indy call him an activist?

Buelligan

Quote from: sponk on July 09, 2019, 11:25:10 AM
Why does the Indy call him an activist?

I know, weird isn't it? 

On the one hand you have a known violent racist thug being portrayed by the mainstream media  as an "activist" seeking "asylum" from "persecution". 

And then you have a solid gold proven life-long anti-racism activist, someone like Corbyn, being smeared by that same media, as an antisemite.

It defies explanation doesn't it "sponk"?

Buelligan

Bently Sheds

All this ambassador bollocks in the news, what's being buried to make way for it?

/Dons tinfoil hat

jobotic

QuoteDonald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
...handled. I told @theresa_may how to do that deal, but she went her own foolish way-was unable to get it done. A disaster! I don't know the Ambassador but have been told he is a pompous fool. Tell him the USA now has the best Economy & Military  anywhere in the World, by far...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....and they are both only getting bigger, better and stronger.....Thank you, Mr. President!

Thank you Mr President! And thank you Mr Jobotic for this great post!

Ferris

An intelligent and stable man, there.

I'll be honest, I've just stopped following this cunt. Any time his dickhead face appears on telly or in the papers, I move on. I don't need to know any more - my minds made up. He's a cunt. A mess. A disaster. What happens when you have a small penis, writ large.

At this point, my opinion of him won't change and I don't want to be subjected to him any more.

sponk

Someone made an interesting point about his tweets on May. He says he "told her how to do that deal (Brexit)" amongst other things. However, the people who went mental (Farage, Johnson etc) over Obama's back of queue comments don't seem to be objecting to this president's interference in Brexit.

jake thunder

I'm worried that me calling him a diaper a few pages back might cause problems next time I travel to the US. Please advise.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jake thunder on July 10, 2019, 12:22:25 AM
I'm worried that me calling him a diaper a few pages back might cause problems next time I travel to the US. Please advise.

Does your passport say Jake Thunder?
Do secret services read this forum?
Does anyone care?

If the answer is No to any of these then you are fine

Zetetic

I wonder who leaked those cables and why.

Edit: Ambassador resigned, apparently.

jobotic

And why no one has been arrested yet.

ajsmith2

Ah, no, terrible move. I'm sure it's been hard for him but this just seems like giving into bullying and a tacit acceptance of Trumps words. Sets a normalised tone for further imminent craven prostrating by the UK to Trump era America's whims and tantrums.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/10/kim-darroch-resigns-as-uk-ambassador-to-us-after-leaked-trump-comment

jobotic

If Biggy were here I can only imagine his anger at another country's interference in our political life.

As read elsewhere, sacked by Johnson on the orders of Trump.

Being a "vassal state" isn't a problem any more.

Fambo Number Mive

BBC's James Landale

QuoteI understand that Sir Kim Darroch made his decision to resign after watching @BorisJohnson refuse to support him during last night's Tory leadership debate

https://twitter.com/BBCJLandale/status/1148914796730966017