Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:57:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

hermitical

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 23, 2019, 05:59:09 PM
Somebody earlier in the thread likened it to the crowd of a wrestling match, which I think is a very apposite comparison. All silly chanting, and pantomime characters, and everything is taken with a pinch of salt.

To be fair it was a crowd of kids, albeit "some of the greatest and smartest young people on the planet". So says Donald Trump.

kngen

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 24, 2019, 12:01:47 AM
I think it's 'Briton Trump'. But he thinks Britain = British = Briton.

But also Ivanka called the UK the United Kingston. So the whole family is fucked up.

I think he might have been attemping to invoke the Spice Girls, with an adjectival placed before 'Trump'. Christ only fucking knows what Scary Trump will be like. Not black, though, you'd have to think.

Urinal Cake

Mueller is like Grandpa Simpson.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Urinal Cake on July 24, 2019, 02:27:11 PM
Mueller is like Grandpa Simpson.
He's wearing an onion on his belt?

Alberon

Nothing from Ben Garrison so far on our glorious new PM, but hopefully there will be soon. Meanwhile, here's his wife's take.

Wow, she's captured Johnson perfectly.

Fambo Number Mive

She clearly doesn't know what red in politics in the UK means.

BlodwynPig

ajsmith2

Quote from: Alberon on July 24, 2019, 10:55:05 PM
Nothing from Ben Garrison so far on our glorious new PM, but hopefully there will be soon. Meanwhile, here's his wife's take.

Wow, she's captured Johnson perfectly.

Love the lazy use of clip art vectors of flags and a photo of a comb pasted into the line drawing.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 25, 2019, 07:29:26 AM
She clearly doesn't know what red in politics in the UK means.

Or in any part of the civilised world where there's a culture of left-right opposition.

ajsmith2

tbf, it's of course the other way round in the US with red states being Repub and blue states being Dems so that'll be all that matters chez Garrison. I imagine that to entertain any foreign system of chromatically delineating political leanings would be tantamount to worshipping Karl Marx while wearing a Hillary mask for them. Also Trump is famous for his red tie so Mrs Garrison has employed a clever mirroring device by giving 'BOJO' a matching red tie, and in doing so subtly suggests these two men are very much 'cut of the same cloth'.

Ferris

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 25, 2019, 08:33:16 AM
Or in any part of the civilised world where there's a culture of left-right opposition.

Well it's for a (deranged right wing blogosphere) US audience, so it makes sense that the colours are used in the way they'd be understood in the US.

Have another look at that cartoon - there are bigger issues than the colour of their ties...

Cuellar

Some wag at a Turning Point USA event managed to display a doctored Presidential Seal behind Trump while he was speaking:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/24/trump-presidential-seal-doctored-russia-golf-turning-point

Mr Banlon

Urinal Cake

Future Assange prisoner swap.

Fambo Number Mive

Trump is angry with Fox News for publishing a poll that he doesn't agree with: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154752797637783552

Mr Banlon

Suki Bapswent

Now that's something objectively incorrect and unable to argue against.

sponk

He's apparently been teetotal since his brother died decades ago. How could he know?

EOLAN

I think he is hoping for a big set of Rocky chants with his inteference in the Swedish legal system. Then get to lift his hand up like Sly does in victory. To be honest; I would do almost anything to live that moment too. If it does happens it is 73 years well spent. Otherwise he is just another S4C.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: sponk on July 26, 2019, 08:24:37 PM
He's apparently been teetotal since his brother died decades ago. How could he know?
I'm delighted that his brother is dead.

Blue Jam

Twed

It's a brilliant circle of idiocy. People in denial about nobody liking Hillary Clinton are going to keep telling Trump that he is Putin's gay lover and Trump is going to start a nuclear war with them to prove he isn't.

Blue Jam

steve98

ASAP's on his way home, HORRAY! (But what about Shannon?)

Shithead's gonna want to do an appearance with ASAP; that might be interesting...

bgmnts

Why has nobody mentioned him saying he is going to cure AIDS and child cancer?

ajsmith2

Quote from: bgmnts on August 03, 2019, 01:34:10 AM
Why has nobody mentioned him saying he is going to cure AIDS and child cancer?

Cos it's just another routinely outrageously dumb thing he's said and we've all become inured to it. Whenever I see a story like that these days, I think 'should I post that on the CaB Trump thread?' and then I immediately think 'nah, no one would care that much. Everyone knows Trump says dumb and outrageous shite every day'. I suspect many others feel the same. I'm not saying that this attitude is anything to be proud of, but it's just what's happened inevitably through attrition.

Alberon

Yeah, he's raised the bar so far, especially with his recent racist material, that it's just background noise at this point.

I mean, wasn't there an in-depth cover story a couple weeks ago about how he had violently raped somebody in the 90s? Nobody even remembers or can tell you about it.