Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:08:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump number 8

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 23, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Yes because we're all fucked now
21 (38.2%)
Aye, probably
14 (25.5%)
No because Trump will eventually trip himself up
0 (0%)
No because the Democrats will triumph
2 (3.6%)
I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER
4 (7.3%)
Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy and Stuart Sutcliffe
1 (1.8%)
It's all pointless - like bringing a knife to a gun party (Sandford, 18/06/16)
0 (0%)
Rode slipshod over all dumbshits, he were curious orange
1 (1.8%)
Search for "Goatse" increased by 600% since election outcome
2 (3.6%)
Pee Tape emerges with no real impact other than increased awareness of prostate check
0 (0%)
Trump steps down, Pence rises like a greying Ken doll found in a sewer full of pig fat
0 (0%)
In the episode, Captain Kirk stands trial on charges of negligence after a crewman fakes his own death.
0 (0%)
Imagine the size of his balls
0 (0%)
Obama emerges from the void screaming PULL YOUR PANTS UP, DAD'S HOME
0 (0%)
Not as good as The Wire
1 (1.8%)
Raoul Moat
3 (5.5%)
PLEASE GAS THIS WHITEHOUSE OF CUNTS
2 (3.6%)
Sauron falls through the bar
0 (0%)
As predicted by Frank T. J. Mackie
0 (0%)
Carry On Up The Arse
2 (3.6%)
The Mueller-Lite Effect
0 (0%)
The Further Adventures of Snow White Supremacist and the Fifteen Stupid Twats
0 (0%)
Trump re-elected as man plays Bela Lugosi's Dead on a tuba made of smegma
1 (1.8%)
#NotAllFAtStupidYanks
0 (0%)
I had a fat stupid yank in me car once, made a right fuckin mess
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Urinal Cake

But isn't the subtext that American and Israeli interests no longer just overlap but they are now one? Democrats like Omar etc by not supporting Israel are not supporting the US.

That's should be a lot more scary for most Americans.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 21, 2019, 07:28:51 AM
We'll probably end up having to give America a few overseas terrotries as part of any trade deal

Oh man, I hope they ask for the Falklands. Please let them ask for the Falklands.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Norton Canes on August 21, 2019, 09:13:32 AM
Oh man, I hope they ask for the Falklands. Please let them ask for the Falklands.

Lincolnshire, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Rutland for half a year

Just give Northern Ireland to Trump. All problems solved.

Norton Canes

This is getting genuinely unreal now, as Trump castigates Danish PM Mette Frederiksen for calling his absurd offer to buy Greenland "absurd".

QuoteSpeaking to reporters on the White House lawn on Wednesday afternoon, Mr Trump took umbrage at Ms Frederiksen's remarks. "I thought that the prime's statement that it was absurd, that it was an absurd idea was nasty," he said. "I thought it was an inappropriate statement. All she had to do is say no, we wouldn't be interested." He added: "She's not talking to me. She's talking to the United States of America. You don't talk to the United States that way, at least under me."

He's gone on to denounce the country for not contributing enough of their GDP to NATO.

This is basically him just normalising the act of criticizing another country for the most spurious reasons, isn't it. It's a door-opener for him, for when he really wants to get stuck in to somewhere else. Or... I don't know, there has to be some kind of rationale behind it doesn't there, some ulterior motive? Honestly, it's impossible to tell if he's plotting towards some malicious end, or if he's just utterly lost it.

Poor Trumpy-wumpy.  Having to take these insults from the nasty lady.

I hope he'll continue to lead the way in showing the world how to operate without making an inappropriate statement.

Twed

Quote from: Norton Canes on August 21, 2019, 07:46:13 PM
This is basically him just normalising the act of criticizing another country for the most spurious reasons, isn't it. It's a door-opener for him, for when he really wants to get stuck in to somewhere else. Or... I don't know, there has to be some kind of rationale behind it doesn't there, some ulterior motive? Honestly, it's impossible to tell if he's plotting towards some malicious end, or if he's just utterly lost it.
If you're interpreting this as something new then what he's really doing is working.

Nothing has changed. This is the same "make headlines by being ridiculous to distract from the day to day machinations of raping the world for resources and shifting yet more wealth to the rich". Government is played out in public, that's why there needs to be something more ridiculous happening to focus people's attention.

Paul Calf

Yeah. It's thoroughly dispiriting to see how well it's working.

Urinal Cake

It's sort of brilliant. A sympathiser of neo-Nazis and the 'King of Israel.'

Jittlebags

At what point is Deep State going to decide this man is a fucking lunatic, and get the electrodes out for a bit of electro convulsive therapy.

Twed

Never because he helps them do the things that they want.

steve98

People (commentators), commentators (Including this commentator) had earlier been saying how well and how maturely he'd seemingly accepted PM Mrs Fred's No to his  Greenland gambit... but no, it's all gone sour now and she's been declared "Nasty".

(Which in Danish is "Grim". She's a "Grim Kvinde").

Quote from: Jittlebags on August 21, 2019, 10:54:30 PM
At what point is Deep State going to decide this man is a fucking lunatic, and get the electrodes out for a bit of electro convulsive therapy.

There is no Deep State (or even organized capitalist class). Governments capable of wiping out all life on Earth with the flip of a switch are inherently absurd institutions run by venal, incompetent boobs with no long-term plans for anything. The election of Donald Trump is the greatest show of the Absurd in human history.

Jittlebags

Oh. I don't know. Maybe they faked Kennedy's death, put him in Disney's deep cold storage to be reawakened to take the helm in case some fuckwit had inadvertently become president in the future.

Jittlebags

He's waiting for Peak Trump. We've got a while to go again.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on August 22, 2019, 12:37:39 AM
There is no Deep State (or even organized capitalist class). Governments capable of wiping out all life on Earth with the flip of a switch are inherently absurd institutions run by venal, incompetent boobs with no long-term plans for anything. The election of Donald Trump is the greatest show of the Absurd in human history.
There was an entrenched bureaucracy but i think thanks to the consultancy industry it is dying out. 

steve98

Quote from: Jittlebags on August 22, 2019, 01:19:09 AM
He's waiting for Peak Trump. We've got a while to go again.

Well, he's just announced himself "The Chosen One" (To sort China out), so we can't be far off now.

Cerys

Cuellar

Buelligan

I could read the American Eagle's tweets for hours, a loose cannon, a tithead.  Thank you Viero.

Dex Sawash

I have to admit I do not know what a parking meters is

Dex Sawash

Barry Admin

Quote from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49450245President Donald Trump says he has "hereby ordered" American companies to leave China, after Beijing announced plans to slap new tariffs on US goods.

The White House did not immediately say what authority the president had to compel private firms to quit a country.

Mister Six

So much for the free market.

Is he becoming more unhinged lately or is it just me? Almost impossible to see the forest through the trees anymore.

I imagine it's all going to get 50x worse as we get deeper into election season, especially if his numbers start (continue?) to tank.

QDRPHNC

The president can tell anyone to to anything so long as he precedes it with the legal term "hereby". Rules is rules.