Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley - Episode One

Started by Neil, February 11, 2005, 02:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you think of the first episode?

Shit
53 (19.3%)
Average
163 (59.3%)
Brilliant
59 (21.5%)
BIG BOUNCING BUTTOCKS!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Voting closed: February 12, 2005, 01:34:42 PM

Deadman97

keir

Quote from: "frickasay"Post it. Do what you want. SOME of you people are fucked in the head. reply to this - say what you want. congratulate yourselves. I won't be back. I won't be reading it. Have a party - do what the fuck you like. Your all Chris Morris's moron collective - unhuman freaks. What a brood of nasty desperate 'entertainment junkies' he's raised...He's the piped piper of morons...

You are the morons.
You and clinton can swap whatever pathetic offensive shit you want all night and day.

Your close to liable clinton..but I guess you people find it funny. The worlds fucked and YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOUR OWN STUPID FUCKING EMPTY SELFISH LIVES.
I found that VERY funny, if  a  little off topic...

slim

Quote from: "alan strang"It's a bit 'dark'er.
Oh dear. Only 1 hour, 15 minutes until I find out if that's as bad as I suspect it is.

I think our friend frickasay may be suffering from some paranoid delusions. Any amateur psychologists in the house? (Beside all of us, obviously).

Quote from: "frickasay"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOUR OWN STUPID FUCKING EMPTY SELFISH LIVES.
And thus, we are Nathan. Nathan is us and we are good. You stupid hippies will be left, lying bleeding and covered in tyre tracks as we race our tiny bmxs over your body again and again.

Clinton Morgan

Quote from: "frickasay"Your close to liable clinton

Gurrrrr, writing my name with a lower-case 'c'. There's no respect these days.

Liable?

I've just watched 'Sweet Sixteen' on the television. Is that bad?

MrManson

The most infuriating thing about frickasay is his failure to tell the difference between 'Your' and 'You're'.

Other than that, it's just blatant trolling isn't it? Entertaining though, I'll grant you.