Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:03:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eminem - Kamikaze

Started by up_the_hampipe, August 31, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielreal2k

Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 15, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
best thing to happen for Eminem from a PR point of view in a long while.

I bet he's secretly thanking MGK for taking the attention

What if they engineered it between them and we have all been played.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Ja'moke on September 15, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Huh. Eminem said the thing too. Admitted that using the word "faggot" might have went too far, but explained why he felt he had to defend himself based on the shit Tyler had been talking for the past few years.

Okay? I don't see how that sheds any more light on the subject, you've basically just repeated what I said.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Malcy on September 15, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
Almost gave up while watching the last part of the interview last night. He's became such a fucking moan. Annoyed that Norah Jones won the Grammy instead of him years ago and hw had never heard of her and apparently no one he knows had heard of her either. Talks such shite and gets so wound up when things don't go his way.

The interview was interesting but it's put me right off him. Sway looked like he was fighting the urge to yawn be the end. He wasn't the only one.

I've been finding this a lot in recent years with Em and interviews. As a whole, I like him, but he has a habit of sort of talking in circles or using a lot of words and fillers to say very little. He doesn't seem like a very good talker and it might be down to nerves, not enjoying being interviewed, not liking to rehash his thought process behind things etc. The Zane Lowe interview from 2013 had that same nothingness about it for the most part apart from when he joked about a bit. Either way, I often get bored of these multi part interviews he's done just cause I feel like he probably won't say much more than he would have said in an interview that was only 5 mins long. Not a good interviewee

Malcy

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 18, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
I've been finding this a lot in recent years with Em and interviews. As a whole, I like him, but he has a habit of sort of talking in circles or using a lot of words and fillers to say very little. He doesn't seem like a very good talker and it might be down to nerves, not enjoying being interviewed, not liking to rehash his thought process behind things etc. The Zane Lowe interview from 2013 had that same nothingness about it for the most part apart from when he joked about a bit. Either way, I often get bored of these multi part interviews he's done just cause I feel like he probably won't say much more than he would have said in an interview that was only 5 mins long. Not a good interviewee

I have several cassettes of interviews from Westwood from around the time of MMLP & Devils Night and the difference is unbelievable. He's just a miserable git now. Bitter that he isn't held in the same regard he once was.

Ja'moke

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 16, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
Okay? I don't see how that sheds any more light on the subject, you've basically just repeated what I said.

Because the way you worded it made it sound like Eminem was saying something different from those specific fans.

"Cute that people are still like "bad words aside, he still had the right to defend himself though!!" about the Tyler shit even after Mathers himself admits what he said was over the line. What a world."

"Bad words aside, I still had the right to defend myself though" is basically what Eminem said himself in that interview, so it's no surprise his fans are parroting the same thing.

Malcy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0HsEFkDwUo

Bizarre taking shots at Jay Electronica & Joe Budden. Accuses Jay of selling 'Foolish Pride' to The Source.

Z

Quote from: Malcy on September 19, 2018, 08:42:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0HsEFkDwUo

Bizarre taking shots at Jay Electronica & Joe Budden. Accuses Jay of selling 'Foolish Pride' to The Source.
Jay Electronica... what the fuck?

The video itself was pretty good at attempting to place him within the current industry though, some odd fat guy high out of his mind ranting and raving in a shed, there's an opening for that. Was really disappointed that some other people appeared in it near the end.

Malcy

Quote from: Z on September 20, 2018, 09:57:18 PM
Jay Electronica... what the fuck?

The video itself was pretty good at attempting to place him within the current industry though, some odd fat guy high out of his mind ranting and raving in a shed, there's an opening for that. Was really disappointed that some other people appeared in it near the end.

There's been more diss tracks and comments around what Eminem has said on his last album from the people he didn't diss. JoJo Pellegrino who i hadn't heard of in 15 years disses both Em & MGK, Bizarre released this and everyone else is just talking about it. Loads telling Em to watch his mouth etc and people from the Shady camp like Royce & Crooked I goading the ones who havent.

Bizarre's has been my favourite track from the whole thing.

up_the_hampipe

Bizarre was fucking hilarious in D12. That track isn't lyrically great, but it works. Threatening to kill Budden's dog? Sir!

Ja'moke

50 told me to do situps to get buff
I did two and a half and then I couldn't get up

Bizarre underrated legend.

Terryfuckwit

Eminems flow and lyrics on this album are crazy.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on September 21, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
Eminems flow and lyrics on this album are crazy.

Yeah I'm actually liking it more with each listen, which hasn't happened with an Eminem album for a while.