Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:36:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

McClane

Started by thecuriousorange, September 03, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on September 04, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
There's a bit in this where they flash back to his youth where he's shown snaking around a school vent to get away from the foreign student. I shit you not.

Then he comes face to face with a young vent-dweller called Ellen Ripley.

lipsink

I hope we finally get to meet the real Bill Clay.

DukeDeMondo

Away back when we were only wee, nine or ten years old or thereabouts, my friend Clayton and I set up a sort of "studio" in the shed at the foot of his garden, and in there we would spend hours and hours improvising "trailers" for films we wanted to make. Young Die Hard was one such prospective feature, starring Clayton as Young Die Hard and me as Wolverine. Pretty much just Die Hard except set in P6. It was to spawn a number of sequels, I remember, including one in which Young Die Hard would take on both Borley Rectory and the Turin Shroud.*

I dunno if the producers of this McClane are going to want to talk to us or not. Probably they are.

* We were terrified of both Borley Rectory and the Turin Shroud, Clayton and I, having read all about them in a book about scary mysteries that my dad had ordered off the back of the TV Times. Also the Cottingley Fairies.

mothman

If only they hadn't cast renowned charisma vacuum Jai Courtney as his son in AGDTDH (a man so forgettable, I had to look up who played him twice). Then they could have based a sequel on him vs. one or more children of one or both Gruber brothers.

Just like Terminator, they would like each new sequel to spawn a spin-off trilogy, but none are good enough and it's back to the drawing board every time.

St_Eddie