Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:50:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You reckon anyones ever shoved an Oscar trophy up 'em?

Started by Bhazor, September 04, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhazor

I mean do you?

I mean you would though wouldn't you? To show off at a party or something.

Nice and nobbly, good wide base to stop you losing it up there.

Fuck it. Post.

I remember on Hollywood Unzipped when Graham Norton was still with Channel 4, he interviewed a hooker who had an encounter with Jack Nicholson, where he went down on her with his Oscar.  I wonder what Oscar it was... it had to be As Good as it Gets.

Lord Mandrake

The head's obviously not an issue but the shoulders must be what 3.5inches, that could be an issue for a dry arsehole Clive. 

Bhazor

Well if you wanted a challenge you could go for an Emmy.

Egyptian Feast

I once read in a Popbitch newsletter that one famous actress  enjoyed using hers to "warm herself up for each of her many conquests" (or something along those lines). They didn't say who, but from the clues given I guessed it as someone whose first name rhymes with Hilda...

Sebastian Cobb

Almost certainly. I'd be more surprised if nobody had.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

In the wake of #metoo, I'd be surprised if most of them were consensual.

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on September 04, 2018, 03:41:54 PMI once read in a Popbitch newsletter that one famous actress  enjoyed using hers to "warm herself up for each of her many conquests" (or something along those lines). They didn't say who, but from the clues given I guessed it as someone whose first name rhymes with Hilda...
Dilda.

Replies From View

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on September 04, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
The head's obviously not an issue but the shoulders must be what 3.5inches, that could be an issue for a dry arsehole Clive.

Don't worry, they can push a Real Ghostbusters Fright Features action figure in sideways.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 04, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Almost certainly. I'd be more surprised if nobody had.

Same goes with BAFTAs.

"It's a life-sized metal face, of course it has been right up my cunt."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Definite external

Definite oral

Realistic chance of an internal or three over the years

Possible anal

Oh wait sorry, I thought we were rating what we would do to Oscar winners in chronological order

I don't care about this thread anymore.

monolith

There's no way I wouldn't at least put the head inside me.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Replies From View on September 06, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Same goes with BAFTAs.

"It's a life-sized metal face, of course it has been right up my cunt."

Based on my survey results, a massive 88% of people who had held up a BAFTA to their face to look through the open eye ALSO closed their other eye. What for? Just a waste of energy.

Bhazor

Imagine Peter Jackson. Eleven in one night.

Kate Blanchett hammering one home into Hugo Weaving with the heel of her palm. Elijah Wood and the other one frotting theirs together. Peter Jackson sitting on his and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking and wanking

Absorb the anus burn

Lionel Richie.

Right up him.... Plinth first apparently.

The original video for Hello didn't actually feature a blind girl, but showed Richie naked, smeared in baby oil, pushing an inverted oscar up his arse.

greenman

Crowe following Rod Laver is I believe the only one to hold a "grand slam"...

Quote from: monolith on September 06, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
There's no way I wouldn't at least put the head inside me.

The Mormons (who don't have sex before marrige) do that as as a "cheat".

It's known as soaking.

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on September 06, 2018, 07:07:50 PM
Lionel Richie.

The original video for Hello didn't actually feature a blind girl, but showed Richie naked, smeared in baby oil, pushing an inverted oscar up his arse.

Oh, what a feeling!

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

A delighted Charlie Chaplin pictured mere moments after producing both of these bad boys from his wizened old funnel.

surreal

Bad Ambassador

I'd just managed to forget that Jennifer Lawrence had an Oscar. Thanks a bunch.

SteveDave

Quote from: greenman on September 06, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
Crowe following Rod Laver is I believe the only one to hold a "grand slam"...

The young(er) Benicio Del Toro could play Elon Musk. With an Oscar up his arse to get that pinched face look all the time.

surreal