Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:52:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

'The film stars Ben Schwartz as Sonic the Hedgehog...

Started by hedgehog90, September 05, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: popcorn on November 12, 2019, 09:40:46 PM
Imagine being shagged in a pair of these.

I'll show her my mushroom hill if she lets me in her hidden palace.

popcorn

I would also have accepted Mystic Cave, Labyrinth, Jungle, and Oil Ocean.

Urinal Cake

I like Schwartz I hope this doesn't kill his career. I don't like Carrey I hope this kills his career.

PlanktonSideburns

Would quite like to go to the screening dressed as picachu

Soon as we sonic on screen, just get up and leave

kittens

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 12, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
I like Schwartz I hope this doesn't kill his career. I don't like Carrey I hope this kills his career.

opposite for me please

marquis_de_sad

Also the comments on that video are depressing:

Quote2019: I will not waste a second seeing this film.

2020: Day one!

New folder

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on November 13, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
Also the comments on that video are depressing:

Reckon the whole ordeal was some kind of publicity stunt, considering how awful the creature looked in the first place... but I'm not sure I even care at this point. Or ever cared.

popcorn

Quote from: New folder on November 13, 2019, 04:51:22 PM
Reckon the whole ordeal was some kind of publicity stunt, considering how awful the creature looked in the first place...

I really doubt it, I think it's more likely they've worked 10,000 animators 23-hour shifts to fix a fuckup.

The film now more plausibly resembles any other schlocky family fare like the Smurfs et al. Good job everyone!

Goldentony

Can you imagine the emails that are gonna leak re this fucking disaster in a few years from animators

Twed

idunnosomename

the internet loves this trailer because the internet wants to fuck sonic. or for sonic to eat them and be digested in his belly which they drew with the circle tool in MS Paint.

JamesTC

You know you want to cum on Rouge the Bat's tits.

madhair60

My uncle works for Sega and if you complete the game on hard and get all the chaos emeralds you then fight the real boss who is the Sonic from the first trailer.

Replies From View

Head Gardener

Zetetic

I don't think Sonic contributed to that, unless there was a cover album or something.

Replies From View

Jim Bob

Quote from:  eReplies From View on November 29, 2019, 06:27:15 PM
It was Syd Little wasn't it?

Probably.  Most things are.  The person whom left the log in the toilet?  Syd Little.  The person whom smashed a glass against that man's head?  Syd Little.  The man whom started World War II?  Syd Little.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 25, 2019, 07:08:24 PM
Nothing tops the nadir of Sonic's tie in with Right Said Fred;

https://youtu.be/S0RipAu70I0

I'm afraid that this song is one of my guilty pleasures. I was going to defend it on the grounds that it was one of the first CD singles I bought, but I've just realised that this can't be true as I would have been 17 years old at the time of its release and so I should probably shut up now.

Bazooka

Which one of you perverts is going to watch this and report back?

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Clownbaby

I was gonna see it but with the changes it doesn't look bad enough to joke watch with my mates like we drunkly planned. Don't get me wrong it still looks shit though