Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:28:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

'The film stars Ben Schwartz as Sonic the Hedgehog...

Started by hedgehog90, September 05, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 14, 2020, 01:44:24 PM
Congratulations.  You are now officially among the 7.5 billion people (and counting) who are officially better writers than the people who wrote the Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

I think we should write our own sonic movie, I'm not joking. I think CaB should write one

madhair60

Jim Bob

Quote from: madhair60 on May 18, 2020, 01:21:10 AM
I think we should write our own sonic movie, I'm not joking. I think CaB should write one

It's already been done and it's been done beautifully (by our very own hedgehog90).

Part 1

Part 2

Replies From View

Quote from: C_Larence on May 14, 2020, 08:03:50 AM
Watched this the other day and can't stop thinking about how badly they missed an open goal for a joke in one scene. Around halfway through the movie, during the drive to San Francisco, Robotnik attacks Sonic and "Man" with progressively smaller robot vehicles. One of the robots shoots out electric mines that disable cars. After the first one is deployed, Sonic warns "Man", who swerves and avoids it, leading to a brief cutaway to a family in the car now directly in the line of the mine. In the backseat a young boy and girl fight over an electronic device. The father, driving, yells "stop fighting or I'm taking that thing away", to which the girl sarcastically replies "yeah right Dad". The mine then attaches to the car and "detonates", sending the car into an uncontrollable spin, there is a shot of the family all screaming inside the car, and finally it stops, facing the wrong way.

Now imagine all that, but the dad says "Stop fighting or I'll turn this car around". It becomes an actual joke!

Imagine if the Dad had said "Stop fighting or I will destroy this entire car and ourselves using a detonation device that I am currently oblivious to," and then the explosion had killed them.

dissolute ocelot

Bomb explodes under car which is catapulted through the air into a multiplex showing Sonic The Hedgehog on all 23 screens. "Daddy, are we in Hell?"

idunnosomename

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 18, 2020, 02:28:22 AM
It's already been done and it's been done beautifully (by our very own hedgehog90).

Part 1

Part 2
maybe a sequel?

no but everything about that was so gorgeous, thanks for reminding me