Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:14:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I just had a 62 second wee

Started by kalowski, September 05, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

Have you ever pissed continuously for over a minute?

BlodwynPig

kalowski

Dr Trouser

i always put my thumb over the end of it to make it last over a minute and a half on average. It goes fucking everywhere mind, but a small price to pay.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: kalowski on September 05, 2018, 10:20:44 PM
Christ. You must have kidney problems.

Diabetes. Also had a stricture in the willy that meant a slow and painful discharge. It's a bit better recently, 63 second pisses the norm.

Bazooka

Had a big hard on once and needed a piss, had to think of Russell Howard's comedy to get soft again and blast the piss out, the urinal representing his face.

rue the polywhirl

I'm just back from a long car trip and mincing around with mates after having 2 bottles of water before setting off and can of monster on the way home. Bladder in agony for past 10 minutes. Result = 63 second piss.

kalowski

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on September 06, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
I'm just back from a long car trip and mincing around with mates after having 2 bottles of water before setting off and can of monster on the way home. Bladder in agony for past 10 minutes. Result = 63 second piss.
Always thinking one move ahead.