Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:37:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Final Score (2018)

Started by Blumf, September 06, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

This is getting some ad time on the telly, in cinemas tomorrow, apparently. British based dumb action film...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Score_(2018_film)
QuoteMichael Knox (Bautista) is an ex-soldier who must use all his military skills to save the 35,000 capacity crowd at a major sporting event, one of which is the daughter of his fallen comrade, when the stadium is suddenly seized by a group of heavily armed criminals demanding ransom.

Sounds familiar...

Z

I was interested when I assumed Pierce Brosnan would be the villain, but he seemingly isn't?

Can't see Bautista pulling off the lead thing that well, at least not in this kind of film, might have some potential as some kind of modern grindhouse type lead.

Sky have been flogging this quite a bit.  I guess Butista has becaome the Happy Shopper equivalent to the rock...  Slagging off Disney isn't gonna do him any favors...

and what the hell happened to Brozza?  Not only does he look like he belongs in a John Smith's commercial, but I'm pretty sure he's dubbed in the trailer... there's no way that's his voice!

Bad Ambassador

A work colleague is friends with one of the writers, and is very enthusiastic. It'll probably be Statham-level, being enjoyable but forgettable post-pub frippery that'll get a lot of late-night replays on ITV4.

Maurice Yeatman

Spoiler alert
There's a bomb hooked up to the vidiprinter
[close]

mothman

"I knew I should of taken the job at Arsenal." Instant lolz all round, I assume. Though why is anybody's guess.

cliggg

I finished watching this 6 hours ago and I'm struggling to remember what happened. My memory is shitter than this film which is not as shit as I was expecting it to be. Not original in any way obviously, the premise of Sudden Death and whole bits from Die Hard re-enacted but grand fluff nonetheless.