Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:27:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Messenger

Started by Delete Delete Delete, September 09, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Released on 30th August for Switch and Steam. Latest Indie Retro style Platformer in the style of Ninja Gaiden, getting some good reviews. 

Some game play footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vaYsgOHTlI

Anyone playing this?

madhair60

Yeah. It's alright. Not sure why people are raving. There's next to no challenge and a line in unfunny self-referential video game humour.

Been playing this over the last couple of days. This is the perfect platformer for me. The music is really good and the way it builds your skills up over the levels is great, rather than sending you through endless introductions, it slips in a new mecanic every now and then. The save points are generous which is excellent for a gamer like me who plays this type of game in short bursts. I could imagine this type of feature would be good for those with the Switch version. I havn't gotten to the bit where it turns into a Metrovania, even If I give it up at that point I think I would of ogtten my moneys worth with the pur 8 bit section.