Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:38:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chillout radio

Started by pigamus, September 10, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

I've recently started listening to Chillout-Radio.com.

I know nothing about chillout music but I quite like it. Do you listen to chillout radio? Which stations do you recommend?

Ta muchly.

Emma Raducanu

Never heard of it. Sounds like something that'll play more enya and Moby than aphex twin though

Sebastian Cobb

Shaky

pigamus

Bookmarked both of those, thanks very much.

Norton Canes

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 11, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Plenty of options on SomaFM

I once spent a couple of days listening to secret agent at work. Good times. I'm not sure I like robot dj's full time though.

surreal

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 11, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Plenty of options on SomaFM

Agreed - I have Groove Salad on all night, and when I'm reading.  Have been listening to them for years, since back when there was a chance of all the internet radio stations going off the air. I really should make a donation...

Head Gardener

pigamus

wosl

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 11, 2018, 11:47:23 AMPlenty of options on SomaFM

Their Drone Zone is definitely worth a listen, if you fancy a drop of spacier, more slowly flowing stuff.

Twed

di.fm is still going, no? Best domain ever, that.

the

I think the subtext here is that there's too many of them

pigamus

Quote from: surreal on September 11, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
Agreed - I have Groove Salad on all night, and when I'm reading.  Have been listening to them for years, since back when there was a chance of all the internet radio stations going off the air. I really should make a donation...

i'm really enjoying Groove Salad, thanks very much