Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:24:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I find Sarah Sanders unattractive

Started by popcorn, September 11, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Ordinarily I wouldn't mention women I find unattractive online or off but as she is the mouthpiece of a clownishly incompetent yet chillingly evil administration of tremendous influence I am just going to come right out and say I find Sarah Sanders unattractive.

I think she is quite ugly. She is also a bit fat. I would describe her as "piggish".

In the image above she looks like an ugly horrible witch.

On an attractive woman (which Sarah Sanders is not) her southern accent could sound fun and saucy, but on Sarah Sanders, an unattractive woman in my opinion, it sounds cartoonish and hickish and thick.

I find her sexually unattractive. I would not kiss this woman or have sexual intercourse with her. I dislike her politics and what she stands for. I bet if you see her naked body, it isn't sexy at all. I want her off my screen, it makes me sick to look at her, she is minging.

thraxx

The Sontarans, though they have integrated well to Earth civilisation and done an impressive amount of social climbing, have let themselves go.

Sebastian Cobb

Lemming

I like her makeup strategy in the first image, which appears to be just smearing eyeshadow all around the eye. Either that or she's extremely tired.

She has hooded eyes, like me, although hers are more pronounced. Thinking I could therefore get some great style ideas from her.

For unattractive politicians, I will nominate John McDonnell. I like his politics and I want to see him in government, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot bring myself to want to fuck him, or even be fucked by him. Sorry, John! Huge let-down, I know, but I just can't do it. Maybe if I closed my eyes. But if I did that, he'd see the amateur application of my Sanders-inspired eyeshadow, and would probably not want to fuck me anymore.

Head Gardener