Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:45:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Worst Storm In US History

Started by Head Gardener, September 13, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on September 15, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
These webcams over the ocean are cool.  never seen em' before, quite relaxing just watching nothing happen.

Shame about the flag flying there though, it's really offputting. Puts me right off my stroke.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: mothman on September 15, 2018, 02:14:22 PM
Shame about the flag flying there though, it's really offputting. Puts me right off my stroke.

I bet you loved it being savagedby that muscley storm

Bhazor

Philippines storm knocking the US storm off the BBC front page. Despite the US storm having a surprisingly high death toll so far. But it's still all to play for as we go into day 2.

Ferris

Quote from: Cuellar on September 14, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
There's an even bigger one threatening the Philippines but your MSM won't comment on that.

It's above the Florence coverage on the NYT homepage. Gave a few quid to both because I'm a whirling vortex of guilt and anxiety.

https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation.html/

Every little helps.

Beagle 2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 15, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
I won't miss Hong Kong. See you guys on the flipside. Patton's tears. Where's Daddy now dipshits?

Christ, that made me laugh.

RIP.

Bazooka

Quote from: Bhazor on September 16, 2018, 01:30:04 AM
Philippines storm knocking the US storm off the BBC front page. Despite the US storm having a surprisingly high death toll so far. But it's still all to play for as we go into day 2.

The south China typhoon has displaced both of them, who can claim storm 1st place next? Its all to play for.