Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:31:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Manchester Meet Sat 22nd September - Sandbar - Midday Onwards

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, September 15, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tookish

I'll be there between three and four. Can't wait!

(New page cunt)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Good timing, sandbar's kitchen isn't open until 4pm today!

Kelvin

I might come afterwards, depending on when it's done. Are you going to be in Sandbar all day?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Kelvin on September 22, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
I might come afterwards, depending on when it's done. Are you going to be in Sandbar all day?

Pretty much. My coach home is at 11.30ish.

I might pop elsewhere now and get some food, but I'll be back in sandbar about 1.30 onwards

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There's a street food shipping container type place around the corner called Hatch which I have decided to go to now to line my stomach with bastardised Korean food.

Back to sandbar in half an hour. Xx

pancreas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not sure how busy it gets later but suffice to say anyone arriving any time soon is not going to have difficulty locating the CaB meet.

Norton Canes

Jockice

I've just noticed this thread. I could have come. I'm doing nowt else today. Too late now though.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Jockice on September 22, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
I've just noticed this thread. I could have come. I'm doing nowt else today. Too late now though.

Is it though

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I don't think Jockice lives too near to Manchester ( not trying to be funny, btw. I genuinely think he lives somewhere dahn sarf, does he not ? ).

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Jockice

It's about an hour and a bit away if I drive. But I haven't washed or shaved or put any going-out clothes on yet. And you'll all hate me and beat me up for being ginger/not totally bald yet/crippled/having a girlfriend. I know what you internet gangs are like. And I'm scared.

Jockice

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 22, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
I don't think Jockice lives too near to Manchester ( not trying to be funny, btw. I genuinely think he lives somewhere dahn sarf, does he not ? ).

Sheffield. In the Midlands.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

My honest mistake, then. Still, a bit of a distance, as you say.

Jockice

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 22, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
My honest mistake, then. Still, a bit of a distance, as you say.

I do like doing the Snake Pass though. Especially in the dark. Apart from that time I shat myself in Glossop.

phes

Quote from: Jockice on September 22, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
Sheffield. In the Midlands.

I'm is Sheffield right now. Unacceptable confirmed!

Should be there about half 3

Jockice

Quote from: phes on September 22, 2018, 02:11:08 PM
I'm is Sheffield right now. Unacceptable confirmed!

Should be there about half 3

You should have come to my place and dragged me out. Screaming. By my remaining hair.

Jockice

Quote from: Jockice on September 22, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
It's about an hour and a bit away if I drive.

Just checked. 1 hour 40 by car. At least. Could get a train but I'd have to do all that fannying around with wheelchair ramps etc. i'm sort of tempted though. I may surprise you all yet. Then again, I probably won't. So don't wait up.

tookish

Jockice, you'd be very welcome and I promise we won't hate you. I'm tolerated and I'm notoriously a right twat. Still, don't feel pressured - there will be more meets in the future.

pancreas

Wow! Danger Man turned up! Such a character—he never lets on he's going to come!

tookish

pancreas

Hotting up. 6 and counting. 7 if you include Danger Man.

doppelkorn

buzby

house repairs finished. Just heading off now, should be an hour or so.