Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:47:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Apprentice 2018

Started by Malcy, September 17, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Swimsuit woman looks like Syoots. Swimsyoots.

mjwilson

I just realised I don't know what nut milk is.

Blue Jam

"my product is betrer than plain boring almond milk..."

...says Camilla, in front of the heads of Alpro, Holland & Barratt, and other sellers of "plain boring almond milk".

sillymisslily

So Sian's won. How any student's going to spend £50 on a swimsuit is beyond me. Thought Camilla's business was better, but £3 for a little milkshake is also a bit much.

I'm still amazed nobody mentioned Daniel's convictions or told the daft fucker about dioralyte.

hummingofevil

I think the idea is that she'll head a fashion range that sells on online retailers existing sites. She's the designer rather than the head honcho.

I might give next year a miss.

im barry bethel

Load of old shit, even Shuggs doesn't seem arsed any longer

Crisps?

I've thought for weeks that Sabrina must be a plant - tennis coach of the producer's daughter or something - put there to endlessly whine, nag and annoy other contestants for comedic/dramatic effect, contradicting everything and making the most idiotic suggestions possible ("Bikini Bitch" as Sian's brand name, "Highway to Hell" for the airline). 100% confirmed in the interviews where she had no business idea, no time was wasted on her and she was instantly fired in the boardroom to make way for the real candidates.

While it's obviously not decided on the tasks, the loser in the final was so glaring I wondered what was point. Even when normal people explained the obvious about the shit and confusing branding and name, Camilla wasn't interested. She seems clueless, even in contrast to her team, which was made up of the biggest thickos of the series.

Re-spelling Milk to sensitively avoid connotations with the murdered American civil rights leader was a good idea though.

Custard

Poor series, but that airline episode is still one of the funniest of any of them

Liked poncey bloke coming back and getting to direct again, too. The sheer joy on his incredibly punchable face

Sian is well beautiful. I'd like to give her a great big kiss. Her pants are shit though