Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:23:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Are You Wearing?

Started by Dr Rock, September 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

I'm just in my pants as usual. Gray with blue piping.

king_tubby

Black Vans, white trainer socks, blue jeans, underpants, black Scott Walker/Sunn O))) t-shirt.

Are you hot yet?

buzby

Black polo shirt, black trousers, black socks, black Dunlop steel toecap shoes.

Cuellar

BUSINESS CASUAL:

Dark navy trousers from H&M
Blue and white striped cotton shirt from River Island
Dark blue suede brogues from M&S

Norton Canes

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
I'm just in my pants as usual. Gray with blue piping

I'd get that checked up mate

Clownbaby

I found a black kimono in H&M from the "Nicki Minaj Collection" for just a tenner yesterday so I'm wearing that and I will never take it off because it's comfy. Also, zebra print socks and red League Of Gentlemen Live T shirt, black leggings. No bra mind you, chillin

Dr Rock

I want a black Nicki Minaj kimono now. Cultural appropriation be damned.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 18, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
I want a black Nicki Minaj kimono now. Cultural appropriation be damned.

The embroidered fan on the back is made from money notes. It's the trashiest item of clothing I own

mothman

I genuinely can't be arsed getting dressed up for work anymore (apart from occasional meetings in London, or abroad) so today I have blue Diesel jeans, a black t-shirt, a grey long-sleeved top from Fat Face, and brown Chelsea boots. My socks are presumably black because those are the only colour I have; couldn't tell you what colour my pants are as I got dressed in the dark.

Small Man Big Horse

Blue jeans. And you're lucky I'm wearing those quite frankly.

Sherringford Hovis

U-Power Climb Gore-Tex Metal Free Brown Leather Safety Toecap Boots. Not because I'm an electrician, but I scored them for £6 in a charity shop.
Helikon CPU trousers in Flektarn. Not because I'm a raving pretend-Rambo wanker, but they have nice pockets in the knees to put pads in while incessant DIY ensues. I thought by the time I was 45 I could pay an expert to stop my house falling down, but apparently not. I still get the odd zit too. Adulthood is a lie.
A black T-shirt that has a small Budweiser Budvar logo on the left nipple. Because I'm an alcophilic. Booze gives me the horn.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Maroon canvas converse, black and red socks with today's day written on, blue Ben Sherman jeans, pvc posing pouch, navy blue t- shirt depicting Angkor Wat , with all Khmer writing on it, flicky fringe wig.

kittens

Norton Canes

Black Adidas Essentials with white sole and stripes, worn over black ankle socks. Black M&S Cool & Fresh™ stretch cotton trunks. Black skinny denim shorts, rolled up once just above the knee, black leather silver-buckled belt. Teal long-sleeved lightweight skinny ribbed top. Mid-length heavy-knit grey cardy from Topman. Bleu de Chanel. By Chanel.

seepage

grey M&S top circa 2000, knackered grey M&S trousers that might have belonged to a suit, black M&S 'Ultra FitSport' pants, blue Primark socks, black Primark slipper-sock things

*readies shitty-stick*

Lemming

Black dress with massive rip up the side, now designated as the Indoor Dress

Black socks with holes in. People pay MILLIONS for these fashionable holes that I have created simply through having a weird, shuffling walk

Couldn't find any of my quality underwear, so we're reduced to the shitty Tesco boxer briefs that everyone has

Today is also a no wig day, because I sliced my head while shaving it and any further skin irritation over the wound will probably result in instant infection

There's a t-shirt with Homer Simpson saying "WOO HOO" on it on the bedroom floor that's been there for months. It's covered in dust, I'm pretty sure I've sneezed into it (not a euphemism) several times and bugs have crawled on it. I was so, so close to just saying fuck it and putting that on when I woke up. That's the level of pure squalor we're reaching now.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

chveik

Violet short with toucans on it

jobotic

I ain't wearing shit

'cept green Levis trousers from TK Maxx and a Bowden shirt from the charity shop. I have so many work shirts, all from charity shops.

QDRPHNC

Red lumberjack shirt, blue jeans, black boots.

Classic CaB threads.

wooders1978

Suit trousers, formal shirt, smart shoes - work suit trousers round my ankles, dear readers, for I am having a shit whilst I write this

bgmnts

I don't wear any clothes at home. I find clothes in general very uncomfortable. Having to wear them is a pain in the arse.

Dunlop Purofort safety wellingtons, Lidl allegedly waterproof work pants, fruit of the loom tshirt, Primark long-sleeve tee & also a short-sleeve one, Primark hoodie, Mountain Warehouse softshell jacket & beanie, unsuitably fancy socks IIRC, and a significant amount of concrete splatter.

Sebastian Cobb

Knackered pair of red Adidas Gazelles that have been relegated to cycling in, levi's and a bright yellow 'don't fuck with Eddy Fresh' t-shirt by rapper/graf artist Kid Acne.

Dr Rock

Buelligan

Rolled up baggy old holey army trousers.  Old sleeveless olive tshirt flimsy like a flower.  No shoes.  Some pants.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Brown corduroy button shirt with rolled up sleeves, black trousers and brown shoes from Oxfam (don't know what they are). But who cares about those, i'm also wearing socks underpants and glasses!

Icehaven

Dr Rock