Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:04:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What Are You Wearing?

Started by Dr Rock, September 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

That's not a smile, NevGah!  You've made me do a little bit of sick in my mouth.

Small Man Big Horse

Important update: I'm now wearing a black t-shirt and black socks. These are exciting times indeed.

Gulftastic

T shirt, dressing gown, slippers, glasses.

I have on a koteka, safety glasses and a Pieta House rubber bracelet.

hamfist

diesel pants, cammo shorts, green burton snowboards t-shirt, grey burton snowboards hoody, no socks

mothman

Same black t-shirt, but now with just a pair of Bjorn Borg pyjama bottoms. Not because I'm particularly label-oriented, just because they were the only elastic-cuffed ones I could find on Amazon.

Buelligan

Breaking News:  Have now added a leopard print cardigan as the temp's dropped to a chilly 22o.

Golden E. Pump

Ferris

Home from work, so corduroys have been replaced with fleecey pyjama bottoms. And what's this? A knackered old Maple Leafs tshirt? Nice!

Beagle 2

I'm stomping around the flat in a tiger onesie. This is particularly pertinent as I was just woken up by a load of pissed fucking ledge students using my back garden as a short cut to the next street, but stopped short of running out there and giving them a bollocking due to their inevitable rofls and my possible appearance on YouTube.

thenoise

What's with all the black, lads?  No wonder you're so miserable :)

Tartan M&S shorty pyjamas.  My outfit from last night is hanging off the door, as we went to the Minack and got absolutely pissed on.  Why didn't they put a roof on it?  Absolutely ludicrous idea.

Dr Trouser

A suit, shirt, and a tie, as per every day - however today I have used a half Windsor rather than a full Windsor knot on my tie in order to appear slightly more casual.

Buelligan

Norton Canes

Black Adidas Essentials with white sole and stripes, worn over black ankle socks. Black M&S Cool & Fresh™ stretch cotton trunks. Rubicund skinny soft denim shorts, rolled up twice just above the knee, black leather silver-buckled belt. Black long-sleeved lightweight skinny ribbed top. A dab of Vaseline on a mild abrasion to my knee. Bleu de Chanel by Chanel.

Sorry, are we supposed to do this every day?

Sebastian Cobb

Arse got so wet cycling to work I've had to resort to going commando.

Janie Jones

We used to have a troll here called Sasha, a really nasty old poster who pretended to be a girl and contributed to a 'What are you wearing?' thread with a meticulous description of stereotypically 'sexy' gear ('Cut-off Top Shop jeans... Crop top...') such as no not-imaginary woman would ever write. A similar schoolboy error befell [banned troll] who was making a pretty decent fist of pretending to be a female poster called something like 'Better Than Nothing' and had even fooled a couple of CaBbers into thinking 'she' was real until he blew it by mentioning, apropos of nothing, his enormous tits.

Norton Canes

Can I just clarify that although I have provided a meticulous description of stereotypically 'sexy' gear for a couple of days now I am not pretending to be a woman repeat I am not pretending to be a woman. 

Jockice

At the moment i'm wearing what I had on in bed last night. Dark blue pyjama/jogging bottoms, a fleecy long-sleeved v-neck top with hoops in different shades of blue, my I'm So Hollow t-shirt, green and blue boxer shorts in a flowery pattern (they were a present, honest) and grey Superman socks (a present too).

I will be going out later though, and since it was my birthday on Monday, I will be wearing some of the clothes I got as pressies this year. My sister bought me two identical cardigans (a sort of marbled stripy look. Mahir by Solid if you must know) in different colours, because she wasn't sure what size I take. I mean, she's only known me for my entire life and last saw me a month ago, so how would she know?

They both fit. But I digress. I think it'll be the reddish one today. The other is blue. I also got a dark blue jumper and new trousers from my girlie so I'll be wearing the latter. Grey cargo kecks I believe they're called. I may change my underwear (although possibly not. I'm only popping out briefly) but I'll probably wear the same t-shirt as I did out yesterday. A grey one with the Postcard Records cat on it.

I also have a new pair of trainers (black ones from Decathalon) that I bought a few weeks ago but only wore for the first time yesterday. They're quite comfortable, which is unusual for me with new footwear, so I'll be putting them on. That's your lot.

thenoise

The real giveaway about Sasha was how badly she claimed to treat men, it was clearly the creation of some bitter guy fed up that all the girls go after coke sniffing rich city cunts in bars. Not that they don't do that, of course, but they don't go bragging about it on a forum of mentally ill unemployed men!

Blue jeans, blue stripy shirt, all the blues. Socks are spotty, pants are stripy.

Dr Rock

Went to the chemist so had to get dressed: black skinny jeans, black converse, black socks and a red t-shirt from the club nite Sin City with 'Sin City' and a couple of cowboys on it in black. Found it in a charity shop but I did used to go to that club, they'd play like country and 70s rock and all in between. Now just wearing that and my pants.

gilbertharding

My dark blue two-button suit, with a white shirt and a black tie. Black shoes.

Buelligan

That's what you think.

In fact, I am wearing your dark blue two-button suit, you are wearing a cheap copy.

Gregory Torso

A pair of sea salt washed broken jeans with midnight tan gravestones. Headwound tee with cauterized gut stitching. Sausage roll hat. Middling moustache. An average day.

petril

a charming David Baddiel cosplay effort, without the earring

gilbertharding

Quote from: Buelligan on September 19, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
That's what you think.

In fact, I am wearing your dark blue two-button suit, you are wearing a cheap copy.

Oddly I'd been musing on the semantic difference between 'a' and 'my' (or 'his').

Fairly sure Ian Fleming would describe James Bond's suits as 'his'. Jeeves would refer to '...the Navy blue stripe'.

I decided that referring to a suit as 'my [etc]' implied that I have several suits, and this is the one I am wearing today, whereas 'I am wearing a black suit' suggests a much less attentive attitude to clothing, close to 'the suit I own at the moment is black'.

Side note. Prior to my mum's funeral my sister told me her husband had a dark suit which he'd bought to wear to an evening do last xmas. "It's not a dinner jacket, is it?"
I was assured it was not. And so my brother in law wore evening wear to my mum's funeral. At least he didn't have on a bow tie...

Cuellar

BUSINESS CASUAL:

Dark blue trousers from H&M
Dark blue suede brogues from M&S
Blue, gold and red striped socks from somewhere (Xmas present)
Light grey button-down Oxford shirt from Uniqlo

Eagle-eyed readers will recognise the first two items from yesterday's work ensemble.

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 19, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Home from work, so corduroys have been replaced with fleecey pyjama bottoms. And what's this? A knackered old Maple Leafs tshirt? Nice!

Hey, good look man! I'm wearing the same thing right now!

Edit: disregard.

Jockice

I've just put the washing machine on. But it didn't fit! No, but seriously folks, all the nightwear I mentioned in my previous message is now spinning round so I've got fully dressed. I'm currently wearing my presents from my girlfriend (grey cargo trousers, dark blue round-necked jumper, lest we forget) as I'm seeing her later today. But I have changed my underclothes. I have a light green t-shirt with the word 'introvert' in big black letters on the front (cos that's the sort of guy I am), similar underpants to yesterday only in purple and black socks with 50 in blue on the side. A birthday present three years ago. I actually got two identical pairs from different people but I'm not sure which ones they are.