Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Are You Wearing?

Started by Dr Rock, September 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

I am wearing:

- Trainers
- Jeans
- Pants
- Socks
- T-shirt

HAPPY NOW?!?!?

Jockice

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on September 20, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
I am wearing:

- Trainers
- Jeans
- Pants
- Socks
- T-shirt

HAPPY NOW?!?!?

Very. And thanks for asking.

Jockice

Today's a dossing day so this morning I am clad in black jogging bottoms (from Decathalon - I'm too old for that designer nonsense), plain black socks (part of a pack I was given as a present), scarlet and white pants (also part of a pack I was given as a present, although by a different person. They're neither boxers nor briefs. Just pants), an Undertones t-shirt (white, the Hypnotised lobster logo - bought when I saw them live about four years ago. Similar to the one I had when I was 15. I saw them again last year and bought a light blue one with just their name on it) and a mid-grey zip-up hoodie (from Debenhams I think. I bought it when I went shopping with a female friend about 15 years ago. It's falling apart. I really need a new one.)

My only plan for today is to go for a swim, during which I will be wearing black shorts purchased from the place itself. Some weird make the name of which I can't remember at the moment. I also have a pair of M&S ones (in two shades of blue) and a pair of black Speedo trunks that I never wear due to the small proportions of my dick.

So now you know. I actually think this is my favourite repetitive thread topic.

mothman

Weird night. Woke up at half three from a dream where I was trying to stave the heads in of twin zombie teenage girls; the first was easy, the second more difficult; I think I was about to get bitten when I woke up. Then went back to sleep again until half six, the time I wake up in the week, and ping I was wide awake. I think it was because I was tired and went to sleep at midnight, quite early for a Friday night.

All this was a roundabout way of saying I decided to go tidy the kids' playroom (and throw out loads of crap while I'm st it, without interference), and to do so I have donned a pair of Star Wars pyjamas they gave me last Christmas. I'll get dressed properly soon.

thenoise

This thread has inspired me to stop wearing black - to distance myself from you lot of overgrown teenagers.

Blue striped shirt - 50p from a church jumble sale on the isle of scilly. Beige troos, turquoise socks, pink boxers with blue spots. When I go out I will wear maroon shoes.

Belt, sadly, is still black. I'll make sure my next one is more colourful.

timebug

Everyday gear; tee shrt, jeans, socks,underkeks, trainers.If cold,  large lumberjack shirt over tee shirt.Occasionally big jumper instead of LJ shirt.
Special occasion gear: as above.

Jockice

The same as yesterday except I'm now wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with a New York logo (a present from someone who, like me, has never been to NYC) instead of the grey hoodie. It's colder today and it's thicker.

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Just pants with all flamingos on them.

Neomod

Levis, Clarks desert boots, Dresden t shirt (the L.A. bar/restaurant not the oft bombed German city).

Oh and Obsession, just like Calvin Klein.

holyzombiejesus

I've put a vest on today. Quite disappointed in that it doesn't make me look sexy in any way. In fact, it just serves to highlight what a fucking mess my body is. There's a green and blue Uniqlo checked shirt on tops of that, and dark blue jeans on my legs.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Neomod on September 23, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
Levis, Clarks desert boots, Dresden t shirt (the L.A. bar/restaurant not the oft bombed German city).

Oh and Obsession, just like Calvin Klein.

Do you live in an advert?

mothman

I'm in bed, so, nothing at all. Don't have nightmares.

Jockice

Just about to go out. For a swim then to a theatre thing. Clad in black socks (from the same pack as yesterday's), lilac boxer shorts (from a pack I bought from M&S), black Levis (John Lewis if I remember correctly), a black t-shirt with the Unknown Pleasures design but with cats in the peaks (I bought one by mail order for a mate's birthday a couple of years. His favourite things on earth are cats and Joy Division. I'm not as fanatical as him about them as him but liked the t-shirt so much I then got myself one), a hooped jumper from TK Maxx (mostly cream but with grey, blue and greeny brown (or browny-green - I can't quite decide -in it) and black Tesco shoes which previously belonged to my girlfriend's teenage son but he never wore so I ended up with. He takes a size nine while I'm only eight but they're pretty comfy.

Laters.

QDRPHNC

For the first time this year I donned my In'n'Out Burger beanie, which I bought about 20 years ago and am inordinately in love with. It has been pointed out to me, but three different people, that while most men wear hats with hockey or baseball teams on them, mine has a burger place.

petril

a Naff Co 54 bomber jacket, and nothing else

the midnight watch baboon

I am wearing a t-shirt with my own name on, which I got for my 40th birthday. It has salsa stains round the sternal area.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: petrilTanaka on September 24, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
a Naff Co 54 bomber jacket, and nothing else

Bring back the days when people used to wear puffa jackets with car stereo brands on them.

Chairman Bodog

Three quarters on a onesie. Call me khaki hardly.

Clownbaby

Leopard print dressing gown, vest top, bed knickers (just old knickers demoted to sleep and not wearing about town)

Pdine

Moving downwards and outwards:

Round own-brand glasses from Glasses Direct (-1/-1.75)
Uniqlo Black Heattech long sleeve vest (M)
White Stuff black rugby shirt (M)
Zara Man basic grey/green blazer (M)
Sainsburys underpants in a jockey style (M)
Diesel buster jeans (31/34)
Uniqlo black socks (7-10)
Converse black/white suede trainers (9)

king_tubby

Same as usual except today my black t-shirt is a Southern Lord one.

Jockice

I went out last night but I forgot to tell you what I was wearing. And I'm sure you're all desperate to know. It was a dark blue, white and brown hooped Fred Perry polo shirt, a yellow corduroy Levi's jacket, black 501s, dark blue M&S boxer shorts, black socks with a pair of red lips at the side (a present obviously), and my previously mentioned black shoes.

This morning I'm wearing the same underpants, grey socks with Mr Cool on the sides (yet another present) and the fleecy blue hooped top as also previously mentioned.

So now you know. Happy to  help.

Depressed Beyond Tables

I'm wearing grey Star Wars socks and I've never even watched the movie!

PM me for more of this stuff

petril

spending this weekend in a dark green bomber jaiket. NASA. Asda poly bag for kecks

holyzombiejesus

Five drops of Channel No. 5. There's a stall doing it cheap on Todmorden market.

Sebastian Cobb

Had no plans to leave the house, so I'm wearing inside clothes.

Jockice

A dark blue t-shirt with a slightly lighter-blue collar and a small Trespass logo on the left side (bought from a sports shop in Glasgow about ten years ago.) And nothing else. Not even my specs. But I do have a green blanket spread over my legs to preserve my modesty.