Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:46:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Accidentally exposing yourself.

Started by Bobby Ralgex, September 18, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Ralgex

I did it once at a gym. The gym I used to go to, during the day didn't have enough male workers, so would have to announce on the Tannoy that "there will be a female attendant entering the male changing rooms." giving you time to cover up.Guess who didn't hear the Tannoy announcement that day? Yup, this twat.

That day I didn't hear the Tannoy and swished back the curtains to find the woman staring at me who normally checked me into the gym looking. I was almost embarrassed.

Only been back there 70 times since. 

mothman

"Dear Mayfair Quest, imagine my surprise when..."

I have never accidentally exposed myself an auto mechanic living in the us when I was logged in as sock

Clownbaby

A drag queen pinged my top in a nightclub and both tits came out, according to friend with me, but I was too drunk to notice and the top sprang straight back up anyway

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I always make sure when I masturbate in front of people my genitals are stowed away so literally zero offence can be caused.

Bobby Ralgex

Quote from: barmie p jogger on September 18, 2018, 06:49:29 PM
I have never accidentally exposed myself an auto mechanic living in the us when I was logged in as sock

Yes.

Pijlstaart

I would never expose myself in a changing room, I am mentally strong and I use my surroundings to devastating advantage, climbing into bins and under benches as it suits me. Lot of people expose themselves at my at-work toilets, the urinals are all oddly positioned, so it is easy to catch a glimpse. One man did a piss from four feet back and we all saw everything.

Bobby Ralgex

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 18, 2018, 06:53:11 PM
I always make sure when I masturbate in front of people my genitals are stowed away so literally zero offence can be caused.

Well, that's what i normally do, Shoulders. But that day I 'forgot'.

I 'forgot'.

'Forgot'

Bobby Ralgex

I feel so much better now, Clownbaby. That's the kind of anecdote I'm looking for.

Uncle TechTip

I'm not sure it's technically possible to expose yourself in a changing room, unless you are the member of staff and are not there to change your clothes.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on September 18, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
I'm not sure it's technically possible to expose yourself in a changing room, unless you are the member of staff and are not there to change your clothes.

What if you were exposing the inside of your anus in a goatse-esque act? That would go beyond what one would expect to find in a changing room.

Bobby Ralgex

"I'm not sure it's technically possible to expose yourself in a changing room, unless you are the member of staff and are not there to change your clothes."

Says the guy with the "ironic picture of a well known fucking paedophile as his 'humorous icon ' old paedophilic cunt' as a fucking icon"

Fuck you, you fucking cunt.

Small Man Big Horse

About fifteen years ago I was on the tube one evening and the two women sat in front of me suddenly burst out laughing, and then couldn't stop giggling for ages afterwards. I ignored them but upon getting home I noticed my testicles were on display due to a tear in my jeans, and then realised what the women had been so amused by. I was appalled too, as my testes are bloody lovely.

All the other times I've exposed myself it has not been accidental.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It makes you think what would their reaction be if all of your body was visible except a tiny material of denim covering a section of your thigh?

It's difficult to not feel humbled or even ashamed after that.

chveik

Durance Vile

I might have accidentally exposed myself to a drayman only this Monday.

I was riding my bike to the off-licence and the weather was hot, so I only had shorts on. A woman was coming in the opposite direction so I stopped and dismounted right in front of the delivery driver who was sitting outside on the crates having a fag. It was only then I realised that my shorts had ridden up a bit from sitting on the saddle and he might have got an eyeful of my junk.

He showed no reaction, but these beer drivers are naturally inscrutable. It's been weighing on my mind ever since.

doppelkorn

I "Paul Scholsed" a lady at a swimming pool recently. She was in the water and I squatted down to chat (about kids or something I dunno), then when I stood up I felt that both Kevin and Perry had "gone large" and exited the safety of the netting.

That's a proper job. Eye-level and bulging right at you.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Durance Vile on September 18, 2018, 08:57:35 PM
I might have accidentally exposed myself to a drayman only this Monday.

I was riding my bike to the off-licence and the weather was hot, so I only had shorts on. A woman was coming in the opposite direction so I stopped and dismounted right in front of the delivery driver who was sitting outside on the crates having a fag. It was only then I realised that my shorts had ridden up a bit from sitting on the saddle and he might have got an eyeful of my junk.

He showed no reaction, but these beer drivers are naturally inscrutable. It's been weighing on my mind ever since.

I once went to the pub in my shorts but was going commando. I had to take a tricky shot at pool and had to put one leg on the table and all I heard was one of my mates let out a 'for fuck's sake' from the seats opposite.

Cerys

^ We have a winner!

SNG exposed himself accidentally outside the university swimming pool, but he was proposing to me at the time so there's that.

pancreas

Quote from: Pijlstaart on September 18, 2018, 06:55:38 PM
One man did a piss from four feet back and we all saw everything.

Either this is the royal 'we', or more likely there are more of you, potentially an entire race of creatures with no idea of their own scale and inconstant commitment to personal hygiene.

Perhaps there are many more of you, as I say. Perhaps you are like rats in terms of the distance that one is from one of you at any given moment.

All Surrogate

Quote from: Cerys on September 19, 2018, 12:01:39 AM
SNG exposed himself accidentally outside the university swimming pool, but he was proposing to me at the time so there's that.

"Accidentally" indeed!

kalowski

Well i often pop out of these shorts. They did have an underpant lining, but it's perished. They've taken a bit of a pounding over the years.

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: Cerys on September 19, 2018, 12:01:39 AM
^ We have a winner!e

Did you put a ring on it?

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]it looks like a baby mouse sleeping in a greasy nest[/tag]

Emma Raducanu

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 18, 2018, 09:18:20 PM
I once went to the pub in my shorts but was going commando. I had to take a tricky shot at pool and had to put one leg on the table and all I heard was one of my mates let out a 'for fuck's sake' from the seats opposite.

How small are you? Thought it was only snooker where you put a leg up. I rekon you knew what you were doing

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: DolphinFace on September 19, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
How small are you? Thought it was only snooker where you put a leg up. I rekon you knew what you were doing

About 6'2, I needed me balance.