Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:28:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What Do You Really Want Right Now ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 18, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What I really want right now is to fuck that Russian Jodie Comer lookalike lass I've been in love with for the past four years a Jacob's Club Biscuit. But I've got Type 2 Diabetes, so I'm not supposed to. By George, I really would like to have a Club Biscuit. Probably best not to have one, though.

What do *you* want right now, this very minute?

Also, what would happen if, in my condition I had a Club Biscuit, or even two, say a mint one followed by an orange one ? Would I be putting my health at serious risk ? Would I have to have a foot amputated, or something ?

mothman

Ben & Jerry's Birthday Cake ice-cream. I don't have any in the freezer though.

SpiderChrist

biggytitbo

Ambient Sheep

A job.  Seriously.  Most offers considered.  (I may be posting more about this over the coming days.)

Cuellar

Noonling

Happiness.

Is happiness a cheap answer? Anything else I could say I essentially would want because it would either ease suffering or bring happiness. I don't really want anything more specific though.

Sebastian Cobb

My right ear to unblock itself.

And someone who will sell me weed.

Norton Canes

Money, revenge and a sense of purpose.

Sorry, do you need me to rank those?

Dr Rock

Dr Rock

Well I know it's not going arrive now, it's half past ten at night.

Buelligan

Then you'll need to be a Silver or Gold member.

I seriously want my lovely brother to be well.  And my cat back.  And that'll do me.

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 18, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
What I really want right now is to fuck that Russian Jodie Comer lookalike lass I've been in love with for the past four years a Jacob's Club Biscuit. But I've got Type 2 Diabetes, so I'm not supposed to. By George, I really would like to have a Club Biscuit. Probably best not to have one, though.

What do *you* want right now, this very minute?

Also, what would happen if, in my condition I had a Club Biscuit, or even two, say a mint one followed by an orange one ? Would I be putting my health at serious risk ? Would I have to have a foot amputated, or something ?

I've been recently diagnosed with type 2 as well but from all the literature I've read you're allowed the occasional cheat day, so as long as you don't do it too often a club biscuit shouldn't kill you. Unless it does, and if that's the case I refuse to be held responsible at all.

Twit 2

Quote from: SpiderChrist on September 18, 2018, 10:02:52 PM
A joint

Sorry to rub it in but after putting in 12 hours of work today I've just chain smoked four. Off to bed now, NIGHT NIGHT.

Cerys

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 18, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
I've been recently diagnosed with type 2 as well but from all the literature I've read you're allowed the occasional cheat day, so as long as you don't do it too often a club biscuit shouldn't kill you. Unless it does, and if that's the case I refuse to be held responsible at all.

Yeah, my mum's been told the same by her diabetes nurse - only they said she could have chocolate cake.  It's blatant favouritism.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Cerys on September 19, 2018, 01:12:57 AM
Yeah, my mum's been told the same by her diabetes nurse - only they said she could have chocolate cake.  It's blatant favouritism.

I found this site today and so will soon be joining her - http://www.diabeticgoodbaking.com/

I've also found that having diabetes really makes you appreciate sugary food. I had my first chocolate bar in weeks yesterday and it was genuinely orgasmic.

a duncandisorderly

a big bag of nice weed, & for my mrs to approve of my use of same. to be with the mrs & kids more than one week in four. a nice noisy fuck without worrying about waking up the kids.

I'll make do with this chocolate biscuit for now.

Ferris

About one hundred and thirty million dollars (CAD). Could probably afford to get on the Toronto property ladder with that.

Dex Sawash

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 18, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
My Cun t-shirt to arrive in the post.
Fair enough, you stole from Tesco and parked in a bus lane, but that's going too far.

I really want to have a go at having diabetes. Just to see what feels like. But, before it got too severe, I'd do that thing where you make it go into remission and then you're ok again.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: mothman on September 18, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
Ben & Jerry's Birthday Cake ice-cream. I don't have any in the freezer though.

Seen that going for (presumably a clear-out price of) €2 in Tesco...is it worth the fuss?

Golden E. Pump

A lovely girl (of course, they're all lovely girls) and a big bag of cocaine.

Actually, it's Wednesday night and I've work tomorrow. Scratch the lovely girl, she'd only have to leave early anyway.

Kryton

Better mental health, better judgement, better attitude to life and maybe the ability to travel back through time to stop myself from doing or saying stupid, life-wrecking things.
Perspective too.

doppelkorn