Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:44:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Do You Really Want Right Now ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 18, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 18, 2018, 11:33:41 PM
Sorry to rub it in but after putting in 12 hours of work today I've just chain smoked four. Off to bed now, NIGHT NIGHT.

Mum?

Pingers

100 hours of uninterrupted sleep and then a blowjob.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I know that you're allowed the occasional sweetmeat as a Type 2 Diabetes type, but consumption of sweetly comestibles is something I'm very para about.
Anyway, I 've had a check up on my bloods and all that,, and have gotten really good results, having lost two and a half stone since last year, and all my blood readings being way out of the danger zone , and that. Normal blood pressure, etc. One slight problem is my glucose reading which is a tad higher than it should be ( probably due to my alcohol intake ). My test results are actually a lot better than I was expecting.
So I'm going to celebrate by ripping into a full packet of Club biscuits tonight. Plain, mint, orange, the lot then I'm going to wank myself into a stupor over that Russian Jodie Comer lookalike lass. I'll be a comer, right enough..

Neville Chamberlain

Dr Rock

No. It looks like this.

I already had one but I got all bleach on it, so this is a replacement.

Neville Chamberlain

That's the one I've got - and what I'm wearing right now!

Sherringford Hovis

SpiderChrist

Dr Rock

Neville Chamberlain

Yes.

My one's now in the wash because I got beer all over it.

A clean, warm & tidy house to go back to after work.

Norton Canes

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 20, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
Answers. And I want them now, dammit.

OK, then: Mount Vesuvius

Which is an answer to the question: Which Italian volcano erupted, causing the destruction of Pompeii?

That sort of thing?

pancreas

To teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

With lyrics by poo.

Dex Sawash

Ferris

8 hours of solid, restful sleep.

A new job that I don't hate.

To back out of that tattoo appointment I made after a few beers. Too late now, I suppose.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: Misspent Boners on September 19, 2018, 02:09:39 AM
I really want to have a go at having diabetes. Just to see what feels like. But, before it got too severe, I'd do that thing where you make it go into remission and then you're ok again.

If you're doing it right it doesn't feel like anything.  I could do better though so I do spend more time being hypoglycemic than I'd like to and that feels like a much-less-fun version of being drunk, usually at really inconvenient times.

Gulftastic

Enough money for the state to fuck off and leave me alone for the rest of my life.

bgmnts

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 21, 2018, 08:26:35 PM
8 hours of solid, restful sleep.

A new job that I don't hate.

Fucking bliss.

I would like a few days respite from anxiety and loneliness and self loathing. Just a few days. Like a colonic irrigation.

I would also like a girlfriend or friends to hang out with just for a week or two.

I would also like a 'win'.

I would like quite a bit I guess!

QDRPHNC

Pingers

Ten minutes in a small room with Jacob Rees-Mogg and a cricket bat.

Ferris

I didn't back out of the tattoo appointment. It was a consultation. I'm back in next Saturday morning. They've had the deposit off me and everything. No backing out now.

Pingers

Theresa May on the left buttock and Donald Trump on the right?

QDRPHNC

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 22, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
I didn't back out of the tattoo appointment. It was a consultation. I'm back in next Saturday morning. They've had the deposit off me and everything. No backing out now.

Where are you getting it done?

Icehaven

To live at least half a mile from any other residence. And I suppose I'd need to be able to drive too. And have a car or van to drive. And the money for these things.

dex

Quote from: Kryton on September 19, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
Better mental health, better judgement, better attitude to life and maybe the ability to travel back through time to stop myself from doing or saying stupid, life-wrecking things.
Perspective too.

Well put. I'd go for this also! Plus 5K in the bank. Not asking for too much, right?

Ferris

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 22, 2018, 06:15:59 PM
Where are you getting it done?

Black Line on king west. They're very friendly in there

Dex Sawash

CaB to pick fwb's tattoo.

A Lambretta Luna

One of those Cadbury Cars