Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:49:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It Won't Be All Right On The Night

Started by Fat Jesus, September 19, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

I remember a clip in which a soldier  from some ancient empire entered the ornate room in which his leader was and said:

"Your Excellency..

...fuck"

I often say your excellency fuck when i forget something and for that I thank you Dennis.

poodlefaker

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 19, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
It would be a lovely tribute to the man if there was a cock up at his funeral, maybe the vicar forgets his lines or someone falls into the hole.
some corpsing would be appropriate

gilbertharding

Maurice Yeatman

The first IBAOTN of the 21st century? Better modernise the title sequence and beam Denis into the studio.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye4z35ymylY

Dex Sawash

Quote from: steve98 on September 19, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
Why - if you don't mind me asking Fat Jesus - have you got me as your avatar pic? Not that I mind but eh where did you get it from? Do you fancy me? I can get you a better pic if you want?...... I'm just a bit surprised is all.

EDIT: Here's a better pic, I look less agressive in this one, this would make a better avatar.

Is that a grab from your violence-threatening traveler video? Maybe trying to cash in on the next Ronnie Pickering craze.

Paul Calf

Denis Norden outlived Prince.
Mind, I thought he'd last forever.

petril

they'll be queueing up to speak at his funeral.

and by "speak", I mean corpse, look at the camera and then go "fuck". which will be bleeped.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 19, 2018, 02:34:17 PM
Denis Norden outlived Prince.
Mind, I thought he'd last forever.

And at this rate, Vera Lynn will outlive everyone.

Gulftastic

Funcrusher

Can someone clue me in on Nordern's pre-IBAOTN comedy cv coz I'm lazy?

Fat Jesus

Quote from: steve98 on September 19, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
Why - if you don't mind me asking Fat Jesus - have you got me as your avatar pic? Not that I mind but eh where did you get it from? Do you fancy me? I can get you a better pic if you want?...... I'm just a bit surprised is all.

Yeah, it's a grab from the video you linked to in the 'Things Irish People Like' thread. I didn't realise it was you though, I thought it was real!

Sorry about that... I'll go back to my previous avatar.

Replies From View

Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 19, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
And at this rate, Vera Lynn will outlive everyone.

They said that about Bruce "The Fort" Forsyth (and they were wrong).

Cuellar

Trying to work a Morden via Bank pun.

Norden via... Dunno

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: Cuellar on September 19, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
Trying to work a Morden via Bank pun.

Norden via... Dunno

Unfortunately via Charing Cross you can only get to Kennington.  Have to change.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Buelligan on September 19, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
Nick and Maggie, Fruit of Norden's Loins.  Or just Fruit of Norden if they know each other well.

fruit'n'nut was his oppo, wasn't it? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOw3EDawJh4

I just think, y'know, "children", when you're talking about people in their 60s, is... odd. every definition I can find...

anyway, now I'm casting about for an alternative term for adult offspring of a famous dead person that will satisfy you fucking weirdos.

norden would've known. word-smith.