Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:15:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Items of clothing that no one has ever worn with style or panache

Started by Nice Relaxing Poo, September 19, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden E. Pump

The only nice thing my housemate has ever said to me is that The Rock and I are the only people on this planet who can pull off any outfit.

bgmnts

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on September 24, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
The only nice thing my housemate has ever said to me is that The Rock and I are the only people on this planet who can pull off any outfit.

You just pull it off? Do you wear stripper clothes?

Golden E. Pump

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 23, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Always loved how Ricky would be sometimes seen roaming about in a Martin Luther King t-shirt for no apparent reason.

Ferris

That's all the gre-e-easiest stuff available at the NSLC as well. Plastic bottles of margarita mix and Colt 40s.

Gre-e-e-easy.

Clownbaby

I always think it's a shame when a really sexy man has a nice suit on and everything but then he's got loafers with no socks. Maybe not impossible to pull off but there's a creepiness about that look that about lot of barefoot loafer wearers aren't able to avoid

The Bumlord

Neville Chamberlain

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Never trust a man wearing harem pants, especially if that man also sports a top-knot. He is most likely a total cunt masquerading as some kind of chilled-out "spiritual" dude.

olliebean

Quote from: Utterdrivel on September 26, 2018, 01:08:29 AM
Well that's my next purchase sorted. I'll be beating them off with a short stick.

If you're wearing those, they won't be able to get close enough for you to reach them with your short stick.

greenman

Quote from: The Poison Dwarf on September 22, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
JNCO jeans

If your self conscious about your feet having been replaced with motorised wheels it these might be ideal.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 25, 2018, 11:10:08 AM
I always think it's a shame when a really sexy man has a nice suit on and everything but then he's got loafers with no socks. Maybe not impossible to pull off but there's a creepiness about that look that about lot of barefoot loafer wearers aren't able to avoid

Oof, hard agree. It also creates a rather ungainly visible skin area I like to call "fleshy spats". Similarly those ballet flats when worn with long jeans or trousers produce the same effect. Ban fleshy spats!

Ferris

Has there ever been such a vivid example of "going through the motions" as that model in the second picture? It's very impressive.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Photographer: "OK luvvie, you look pretty cunty right now, and that's fantastic, but do you think you could make it a tad more cunty for us? Just throw some half arsed shapes like you're pretending to walk around with these stupid pants on or something. Can you do that? Cheers."

Model: "Yeah, alright. When do I get paid?"

a duncandisorderly

third pic he's clearly losing the will to live. or to be in those pants, anyway.

Quote from: greenman on September 26, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
If your self conscious about your feet having been replaced with motorised wheels it these might be ideal.

Perfect for wheelers!