Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:24:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chico of Chico Time fame not dead

Started by Shit Good Nose, September 21, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45599479  Frankly appalled no one has mentioned this so far.

(I was going to title this "Checkout Time?", but then Depressed did Checkout shame.  Shame.)

thenoise

I bet he inspired lots of ladies to have 'strokes' of their own during his time as a stripper in Streatham circa 2004.

Bazooka

I had no concept of time, clocks, watches nor sundials before Chico Time was introduced, a stroke at that age is no joke.

Spudgun

[tag]Chico Face-Arms-Speech-Time[/tag]

The big news for me here isn't the stroke, but the fact that Chico's 47. I don't know what age I thought he was, but 47 wouldn't have been my first guess.

(In all seriousness, I hope it's not too bad and he makes a full recovery.)

alan nagsworth

Wish he'd had a heart attack so I could make a ticker/Chico Time joke. Just selfish of the guy really.

Quote from: Bazooka on September 22, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
a stroke at that age is no joke.

Not like one in your thirties or fifties. Laugh a minute, them.

Blue Jam

Awwwww, I like Chico. I saw this as it was broadcast and it was a proper "did that just happen or did I just imagine it?"  situation:

https://youtu.be/ciXoFEYDmj4

Get well soon, you very odd man.

mothman

It may be he's a complete twat. But the impression I always got - and hope is correct - is that he knows his limitations, and is just having a laugh.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: mothman on September 22, 2018, 09:28:22 PMBut the impression I always got - and hope is correct - is that he knows his limitations, and is just having a laugh.

His numerous appearances on TV Burp and the nature of them would seem to confirm this.