Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:16:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Long term lurker, not allowed to use search. Why???

Started by Annoianoid, September 22, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annoianoid

I've been a lurker on the forum for years, I do now plan on contributing. I don't seem to be able to use the search box in the top right hand corner, is it down to the lack of posts?
I'm sorry if this has been covered before, I would've searched for it...

Fambo Number Mive

Search doesn't work for anyone, it's nothing to do with number of posts.

Small Man Big Horse

I use google, and just put the following in: site:www.cookdandbombd.co.uk "bear grylls"

olliebean

I've set up a custom search so if I type 'cab "bear grylls"' into the address bar it performs the relevant search on Google.

Bit of a coincidence that SMBH and I are both searching for bear grylls but it's a small world, I suppose.

PlanktonSideburns

this is good news - ive been wanting to search up on bear grylss on hear for years, - cheers all

Funcrusher

This place has strayed a bit from its origins as a Bear Grylls forum.

Brundle-Fly

It's a button you have to press before posting if you're looking for the hero inside yourself. Or a second-hand Spaced boxset..

shiftwork2

This site was originally set up as a survivalist forum in the event of exit from the European Union so in a way it's nice to see it all come together so many years later.  I've got 64 tins of peaches under the stairs.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 22, 2018, 09:07:14 PM
This site was originally set up as a survivalist forum in the event of exit from the European Union so in a way it's nice to see it all come together so many years later.  I've got 64 tins of peaches under the stairs.

I feel I have to ask, was this for your own 'arris or someone else's?

Funcrusher

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 22, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

I should have bought that solar-powered DVD player and complete Goodies box set package while it was still going.

mothman

In a very real sense, here at CaB we're ALL searching for Bear Grylls. Perhaps a time may come when we look back and realise it wasn't about the Bear Grylls we were looking for, but the mixed grills (featuring bear or otherwise) that we had along the way.

olliebean

Come to think of it I should have just set up the Bear Grylls search as a bookmark. It's not like I ever search for anything else on here.