Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:32:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just been invited to a UV paint party

Started by pancreas, September 24, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Someone's organising some event for Freshers week and asked me if I want to go.

Frankly, I'm not even contemplating it. I'm sure it would be paedophilia, right? They'll all be smearing paint on each others knobs and tits. And who knows what's UV paint and UV paint mixed with cum, when you're in the dark? Plus I'll catch diphtheria off one of them.

No. This would be like mainlining Wrong.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI'm sure it would be paedophilia, right?

Trust you to pick out the 11 year old Asian maths genius - again

im barry bethel

Paint your arsehole orange then when you take a shit on the coffee table it'll look like a solar eclipse

thenoise

No they'll just be writing nerdy maths jokes on the walls in invisible paint and laughing about it.  One drunk guy will take things too far and draw a swastika, and they'll be a big hoo har about it and some students will try to get him chucked out for race hate, and they'll be a big 'free speech' backlash against it, and it will all escalate until someone's mum rings in and then the whole thing will calm down.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: thenoise on September 24, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
No they'll just be writing nerdy maths jokes on the walls in invisible paint and laughing about it.  One drunk guy will take things too far and draw a swastika, and they'll be a big hoo har about it and some students will try to get him chucked out for race hate, and they'll be a big 'free speech' backlash against it, and it will all escalate until someone's mum rings in and then the whole thing will calm down.

That last series of Barchester Chronicles really jumped the shark.

Uncle TechTip

Sounds a bit dangerous, are goggles provided?

Captain Z

People under 25 don't have sex or drink any more. They'll just be writing things like 'free speech for TERFs' and when they approach you you'll have to think really fast and say "I'm against it".

Isnt Anything

Surely theyll all be too busy debating if that old blokes actually proved the Riemann Hypothesis ?

mothman

Yeah, this will all just be incels thinking nobody can see their weak chins and receding brows in the dark.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotewhen they approach you you'll have to think really fast and say "I'm against it".

They don't like being referred to as it, thank you very much.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 24, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Trust you to pick out the 11 year old Asian maths genius - again

He has two nubile boys in his office fanning him with giant leaves in the summer and rubbing deep heat on him in the winter. European funding soon to end though...

Shit Good Nose

A (37 year old) mate was invited and went along to one of these back in the summer when it was hot as balls.  Most of his friends are female, and in their 20s, so he goes to stuff like this and other things that us balding phimotic hermits are way too old for.  Anyway, like in Panc's OP, he was expecting it to be tits, bums, cocks and balls out everywhere and being sprayed and painted with stuff that will probs give you cancer in 20 years time and then shining a UV torch over all the spunk on the walls and furniture.  But the reality was that it was a very sensible affair with most "art" happening on the face, and some others on arms and legs (which were all exposed due to the heat).  There were no naughty frolics whatsoever and it was basically like a child's birthday party, but without the buffet and cake at the end. 

Wet Blanket

As noted above, young'uns don't go in for debauchery anymore.

QuoteHull University has scrapped freshers week entirely, changed one of its campus bars into an ice-cream parlour and reduced the hours of its nightclub because of a lack of demand. Others are offering "café crawls", quizzes, plant-potting workshops and quiet rooms for meditation.

I mean, fair play to them, you're there to learn and it costs a bomb, so better to be healthy and focused. But fucking Hell.

Then again, the boomers, that most radical generation of pill-popping, free-loving, sit-in-inning rebels all grew up to vote Brexit, so this modern generation of tiresomely pious conformists will hopefully turn into fun factories when they're old and solve all the world's problems.

mothman

^ Sounds like one for the Infantilisation thread. Turned a student union bar into an ice cream parlour? Did Delta House die for this? Hell no!

Brundle-Fly

It's just a normal party but with Midge Ure and John Foxx doing face painting in a pop up gazebo outside. 

Blue Jam

biggytitbo