Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:07:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

coffemate : an apology

Started by PlanktonSideburns, September 25, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Recently I made a rather snarky comment on  this forum, I forget the thread now, decrying coffemate as tasting like fibreglass, and I would like to apologise to the person I said this to, and also coffemate. Just dumped a shitloads of it into my gash work brand instant coffee with a gameover dose of sugar and it's totally rolled this unfathomable beverage in glitter for me. I just hadn't used it in context before.

What garbage items have you had a contextual turnaround about? Rustlers burgers? Your husband?

Yes it is a slow day at work. I considered not posting this, but then read the last couple of Boston Crabs post's and thought, well at least this is honest garbage post. Like coffeemate really

the

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 25, 2018, 02:04:06 PMI just hadn't used it in context before.

What the hell were you doing prior to now, eating it out of a shoe?

Funcrusher

I hate black tea and sometimes run out of milk, so Coffeemate is fine in no milk emergencies.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: the on September 25, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

I guess I was expecting it to be a cool glass of water on a hot day, rather than a fire extinguisher

Buelligan

Quote from: the on September 25, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

He was using it in a diy build-your-own-kayak project based in his mum's "garage".

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Buelligan on September 25, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
He was using it in a diy build-your-own-kayak project based in his mum's "garage".

Watched some poor devil snort a line of fibreglass at a party once, couldn't convince him it wasn't naughty drugs.

What is coffemate and just hot water like? Will try it now and report back

Buelligan

It's like cocaine and hot water I'm guessing.

To quote Mark Twain, a tasty beverage, ruined.

Twed

Just don't say a bad word about Sosmix. I will fucking slice you.

Quote from: Twed on September 25, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
Just don't say a bad word about Sosmix. I will fucking slice you.

It fucking ruins coffee.

PlanktonSideburns

What is sosmix? I appreciate the apology in the name

PlanktonSideburns

Also, hot water and coffemate :fuck you. Actually fuck coffemate completely, I retract my apologies, both to coffemate and the PRICK who thought it was a good plan in the other thread

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE BARRY

Spoon of Ploff

Please try coffeemate in as many beverages as possible and report back your findings. This information could prove crucial for future generations.

Please try Pepsi and coffeemate next.

Thanks.

PlanktonSideburns

Don't currently have any Pepsi and the icecream vans been, will try it tomorrow morning

shiftwork2

I have a fascination with foods that either could not be processed any further or are completely synthetic to start with.  Perhaps because I entertained dreams of being an astronaut.  However, coffeemate is beyond even my tastebuds.  I'm not sure which is less appetising out of the terms "Non-dairy creamer" or "coffee whitener', the latter of which sounds like that Meltonian stuff you used to put on your tennis shoes.

It's not all shite though:

Quote from: wikiCoffee creamer powder has also been used for creating fake snow in television and movies.

king_tubby

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 25, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
What is sosmix? I appreciate the apology in the name

It's a combination of floor sweepings, breadcrumbs, actual poison and herbs that vegans mix with water and form sausage shapes out of, which they then fry in a pan and pretend is a sausage.

Sebastian Cobb

Twed

Quote from: king_tubby on September 25, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
It's a combination of floor sweepings, breadcrumbs, actual poison and herbs that vegans mix with water and form sausage shapes out of, which they then fry in a pan and pretend is a sausage.
more like 'king DEAD

Blue Jam

Quote from: Funcrusher on September 25, 2018, 02:08:56 PM
I hate black tea and sometimes run out of milk, so Coffeemate is fine in no milk emergencies.

Weirdly, I used to think tea was horrible until I first tried some without milk. Now I like tea, but only if it's black with no sugar. Matcha lattes are the only exception.

im barry bethel

There used to be a time when I was able to spoon coffeemate straight from the jar into my gob, then I smelt baby milk formula and just the smell of it now makes me heave