Author Topic: The “This’ll be shit, I reckon” thread  (Read 60875 times)

Re: The “This’ll be shit, I reckon” thread
« Reply #390 on: June 09, 2021, 03:46:55 PM »
Sorry, Munsters are NBC/Universal, Addamses are MGM. Munsters would have to take on Frasier, Coffee Friends, Ted, Pitch Perfect, Trolls and Shrek.

What about Brian Benben and the "Dream On" cast?

mothman

• I don't know why
« Reply #391 on: October 06, 2021, 09:17:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/netflixfilm/status/1445797259992567812

I wonder whether this really meets the criteria for this thread. After all, I mean, it’ll OBVIOUSLY be shit. Does it matter if it’s potentially entertainingly shit?

« Reply #392 on: October 07, 2021, 08:05:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/netflixfilm/status/1445797259992567812

I wonder whether this really meets the criteria for this thread. After all, I mean, it’ll OBVIOUSLY be shit. Does it matter if it’s potentially entertainingly shit?

Netflix have cut out the middleman there. I understand the tacky Hallmark films they have on the service are actually quite popular.

« Reply #393 on: October 07, 2021, 08:12:01 AM »
I wonder if they'll fall in love at the end?

icehaven

• WORLD'S BIGGEST RIP OFF: $100 PER PERSON
« Reply #394 on: October 07, 2021, 10:41:08 AM »
There will be a bit where she falls off that bike and either he catches her, or he sees her and sees she can be clumsy and goofy as well as being rich, pretty and American, or he saves her from the ditch/river/grain silo she's fallen in.

« Reply #395 on: October 08, 2021, 09:41:46 AM »
Will he have a history of being fucked over by women that's lead him to not being able to trust her?

icehaven

« Reply #396 on: October 08, 2021, 02:30:53 PM »
Will he have a history of being fucked over by women that's lead him to not being able to trust her?

I'm thinking dead wife.

mothman

• I don't know why
« Reply #397 on: October 08, 2021, 05:24:46 PM »
Literally every author you could think of who’s on Twitter is rolling in the aisles at the notion of one of them being able to afford to buy a Scottish castle seemingly on a whim.

Obviously She Who Cannot Be Named could, but I've no idea if she has an opinion of this upcoming film as I’ve not gone anywhere near her Twitter since she went the full TERF…

« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2021, 12:23:52 PM »
Literally every author you could think of who’s on Twitter is rolling in the aisles at the notion of one of them being able to afford to buy a Scottish castle seemingly on a whim.
I don't know, Scottish castles are a lot cheaper than houses in London. If you want one that's not falling down and has central heating, it's a bit more, granted, but no more than a nice townhouse somewhere (which a writer couldn't afford either, I admit).

« Reply #399 on: October 11, 2021, 09:20:48 AM »
I'm thinking dead wife.

Will there be a daughter he doesn't see anymore?

icehaven

« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2021, 09:38:00 AM »
Will there be a daughter he doesn't see anymore?

Yeah why not. And whassername will be instrumental in reuniting them.

« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2021, 12:07:49 PM »
Ryan Gosling to play Ken the doll opposite Margot Robbie as Barbie in an upcoming movie. Despite the prestigious talent, this sounds terrible no matter the degree of irony involved.

On the other hand I know someone called Kenneth with an oddly plasticky complexion and if this annoys him even slightly it'll be worthwhile.

Tags: