Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:19:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This Country: Autumn Special

Started by Blue Jam, September 29, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Blue Jam

I love Kerry's girly pink bedroom covered in WWF and Swindon Town posters.

Jockice

I thought this was great, especially the Martins mix-up. I just didn't see that coming at all.

non capisco

This bit really made me laugh. (Paraphrased because I can't remember it exactly)

"And then we heard these grunting noises coming from behind the stone circle. Well...I'm sure you can imagine what they were getting up to."

(pause)

"What were they getting up to?"

Utter Shit

Those outtakes are great. Fuck it's such a brilliant show. Is the idea that they're only doing one more series based on anything? It feels like it's just hitting it's stride, I hope they can keep it going for a while.

Cuellar

Thought this was good. Loved Kurtan's last line.

Also, is Satan's Fingers a common biker gang name, or is it a Mountain Goats reference?

Frank Stallone

Quote from: Pseudopath on September 29, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
Just in case you haven't already seen it...here's Romesh Ranganathan talking to Daisy May and Charlie Cooper. What happens next will make you piss your pants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-eH2aGQnrA

I'm quite fascinated by the posters behind Daisy and Charlie, as the same person seems to have lost both a set of house keys and a samurai sword.

Bobtoo

The biker gang stories reminded me of this documentary from the early 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng8Ll7x08Vk

holyzombiejesus

Does anyone have the DVD set for Series 1 and 2? If so, what are the extras? All I can see listed on Amazon are 'art cards' and deleted scenes from series 2. Are these the scenes that have already been linked to by the cast and on here? No commentaries?

Blue Jam

Some really horrible news from out of nowhere:

Heard via The Dump Gang Facebook group, of which Slugs is a member.