Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:01:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Picking Bits of Toilet Paper off of the Bell-Ends of Cocks: 2018

Started by :(, September 30, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:(

NEC Birmingham, 12-14 October

1000 exhibitors and 100,000+ delegates from over 150 countries.

Replies From View

Fambo Number Mive

I presume a lot of the stalls will be showcasing various gadgets for doing such a thing. Will there be  a room where people can try them? And will that bloke who has had bits of toilet paper on his cock for 50 years be attending?

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 30, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
will that bloke who has had bits of toilet paper on his cock for 50 years be attending?

He's been banned, ironically enough.  The one thing that he is known for in life, his single achievement, and he isn't allowed to attend.

Fambo Number Mive

I'm told that several comedians were asked to compere but all of them felt that half an hour of material about toilet paper on the bell end of cocks would be repetitive at points, and some of them refused to have their bellend covered in bits of toilet paper which is a requirement to enter the event.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 30, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
I'm told that several comedians were asked to compere but all of them felt that half an hour of material about toilet paper on the bell end of cocks would be repetitive at points, and some of them refused to have their bellend covered in bits of toilet paper which is a requirement to enter the event.

I know.  "I WILL HAVE SHREDDED NEWSPAPER ADHERING TO MY BELLEND WITH WALLPAPER PASTE THANK YOU, NOTHING ELSE."  Just who do they think they are??

Fambo Number Mive

The gig's a great one for comedians who want to get on the panel show circuit. Can't understand why comedians are so picky.