Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:26:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Walking Dead S9

Started by Pinckle Wicker, October 03, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hat FM

Quote from: surreal on April 03, 2019, 03:18:36 PM
Who was supposed to be on the radio at the end?

maggie wasn't it?

Head Gardener

Bryan Cocks

I've read it's a woman from a community of 50,000+, split into various communities and collectively called the Commonwealth.

I thought the final episode was a let-down after the penultimate, which was the first half-decent episode since Rick left. I wish they wouldn't spend all season meandering along until something of significance happens in about twenty seconds, then it takes another half season for anybody to share crucial information. Ugh.

I have enjoyed Alpha, though. Beta is a shitty plot device, but Alpha is well played and has the potential for good depth if she's written well (HAHAHAHAHAAA).

Quote from: Head Gardener on April 04, 2019, 06:57:00 PM
Rick? I hope

Quote from: Hat FM on April 04, 2019, 12:37:46 PM
maggie wasn't it?

Both those actors have sworn off the show. And I don't care, because I was sick of them anyway.

As Bryan says, it's just setting up the next plot line / group.

Quote from: Bryan Cocks on April 05, 2019, 06:34:05 PM
I thought the final episode was a let-down after the penultimate, which was the first half-decent episode since Rick left.

I read someone say (and I agree) that they've copied this from GoT: the big climax to the season is the penultimate, then the final episode is just dealing with the fallout and setting up the next season.

As a whole, this season was more entertaining than others, but still pretty shite. I watch it just because I watch it.

Deyv

Quote from: Steve Lampkins on April 06, 2019, 09:19:32 PM
I read someone say (and I agree) that they've copied this from GoT: the big climax to the season is the penultimate, then the final episode is just dealing with the fallout and setting up the next season.

Isn't that just copied from the fourth season of Buffy is a Vampire Slayer?

Ant Farm Keyboard

Pretty much every season of The Sopranos (bar the final one) has also done this.

Did anyone spot the morgue female half zombie from ROTLD on the finale? I did and was at first like nah just a coincidence then rewinded and dang it fucking well is her!!
Over all was not a bad ending really and agree with others here that the week before finale really was the shocker ending to the series.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Pinckle Wicker on April 09, 2019, 05:48:10 PM
Did anyone spot the morgue female half zombie from ROTLD on the finale? I did and was at first like nah just a coincidence then rewinded and dang it fucking well is her!!

Yeah I forgot about her, I remember pointing it out to the wife but forgot to look it up for confirmation. They do like to chuck cult zombie cameos in (Bub from Day of the Dead, Jack from American Werewolf in London etc).

robotam

I liked the last one. There's something I really enjoy about mixtures of snow and horror. Not sure why. Sex thing from my past, maybe. Was freezing in my house when I wastched it too. Lovely